music news

Iggy Azalea's ghostwriter comes forward

Yanko

Featured Posts

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cody Draco

Looks like he isnt a ghostwriter anymore *inserts Natalia kills gif*http://i.imgur.com/tO7Rw4Q.gif

default_sis2.gif

I believe this mostly, but Fancy started out as a demo as a song called "Leave It" that had different lyrics. :duck: Did Iggy write THOSE herself or naw? 

​I haven't heard Leave It but I will check it out and give you my theory. :lolly:

Edit: It's not that different and maybe he just co-wrote it? :sis:

Koreku

It's official then.That girls doesn't have any talent  default_air.jpg

IDK why people get offended when I say Iggy has NOT TALENT, it's true.

​This and this. The phrase 'no talent' has always been thrown around loosely to a bunch of artists that have proven to have some degree of talent, but iggy is just... :air:

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

Vernier

Well consider that the alternative would be that she writes those lines herself, after hearing her freestyle, I'm sure that's not something we'd like to be subjected to :hunty: 

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

ItsTommyBitch

​I haven't heard Leave It but I will check it out and give you my theory. default_lollipop.gif

Edit: It's not that different and maybe he just co-wrote it? default_sis2.gif

​Maybe :sis: This song was written in like early 2013 ish though IIRC.  Minus Charli's verse and the last "Verse" by Iggy.

Unless hes been ha ghost writer for a long long time :sis: Idc either way, I just find it interesting 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Harry

Omg squeal, I thought all the rumours about her having ghostwriters were just talk to fuel the negativity behind her, but I guess it's not :rip: Too perfect. I honestly can't understand how she expects herself to be taken seriously.

Did she even claim to write them tho?

​Yes. Hence "ghostwriter". The only people officially credited for writing Fancy are Iggy, Charli & the producers (a.k.a the composition of the music).

Cody Draco

​Maybe http://gagadaily.com/uploads/default_sis2.gif This song was written in like early 2013 ish though IIRC.  Minus Charli's verse and the last "Verse" by Iggy.

Unless hes been ha ghost writer for a long long time http://gagadaily.com/uploads/default_sis2.gif Idc either way, I just find it interesting 

​I find it interesting too. I'm not here to bash Iggy, just to peep the scene. :sis:

I don't see why she would need a ghost writer, if it's true. :flop:

Jester

Wait but some of her fans actually prefer her work before she became big, so who wrote all those songs if she can't write? :confused:

Yanko

dont write their raps plus their flow ****ty make me expose you b---h im too busy 

iy6WwRMUNgIHn.gif

Lion Heart

Wow Iggys ARTPOP era:

Beg For It MV scrapped

Trouble isn't taking off? (Though I'm not sure when it's released to radio or w/e).

Tour delayed

Azealia Banks 'feud'

The recent Vines

This. 

Goodness.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Cody Draco

dont write their raps plus their flow ****ty make me expose you b---h im too busy 

iy6WwRMUNgIHn.gif

​How did Nicki know?

This really means she is the Queen of Rap for those who doubted.

iy6WwRMUNgIHn.gif

Lost all respect for her. I'm tired of the music industry putting out these factory made, plastic artists. 

We're all Stronger Together!

Archived