Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Eva Mendes Doesn't like Jeans

iAstroLeo

Featured Posts

iAstroLeo

No pant is safe around Eva Mendes.

First she took on leisurewear, and now she's coming for your jeans.

Speaking with the fashion blogWhoWhatWear, Mendes said that she is not a fan of denim: "I mean, I think jeans are really uncomfortable actually — aren’t they? They’re so restrictive!"

The actress insists that if you've ever seen her in jeans it was laundry day and she did not like sporting a pair of dungarees one bit.

"If you see me in jeans, it’s probably because all my skirts are at the dry cleaners or just dirty."

Jeans are not only comfortable, they are also an American tradition. And just like we would a rogue nation, it is time that we consider sanctions against Mendes who will apparently not stop until we're all sleeping in evening gowns.

Eva Mendes, no more interviews for you until you're ready to admit that even you sometimes just want to spend a Sunday on the couch watching The Place Beyond the Pines on Netflix.

Eva%20Mendes%20Wear%20Sunglasses%20and%2

source: https://celebrity.yahoo.com/blogs/celeb-news/eva-mendes-doesn-t-like-jeans-either-and-it-s-time-to-consider-sanctions-against-her-135851373.html

Haroon

She hasn't found the right pair of jeans for herself then :omg: Get a good pair of skinny jeans and they're the most comfortable thing ever :flutter: 

Vernier

She also hates sweatpants :giveup: I can see her taking a look at why wardrobe and vomiting in disgust Swine at SXSW style :cry: 

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Sunny

Tbh I'd rather hang around in sweatpants all day than jeans :manicure:

I like dancin', and ponies....

Miker

I don't mind if she wants to walk around in the buff. :)

Mars..........or bust!

I agree - sweatpants for comfort or dress pants to look professional (for guys).

Girls can achieve the "tight jean" look much more comfortably in tights or yoga pants which I see a lot of university girls wearing more than jeans. And skirts and dresses are s-xier and more feminine. Plus jeans are that ugly faded blue colour.

Archived