💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Chloe Sevigny returning as regular in American Horror Story

Spock

Featured Posts

Blue Jeans

Just announce Lily Rabe, Angela Bassett and Queen Kathy Bates and I'm slayed for life :nooo:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

River

She's amazing!!! I'm so in love with this cast

I just read that Francis Conroy has been cast to a new Hulu comedy, I hope it doesn't mean that she will not be in season 5 :(

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Spock

Yasss serve me another moment like this :giveup:

1esJJB0.gif

YES! But I hope her character will be handled different this time. I love her so much and she was hyped to death for Asylum, only for her appearance to be such a non event. I was so pissed! 

#justiceforchloe

who will love me when the night is over

Sister

She is an excellent actress, this is great news!

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

bionic

She's amazing!!! I'm so in love with this cast

I just read that Francis Conroy has been cast to a new Hulu comedy, I hope it doesn't mean that she will not be in season 5 :(

​the cast is so done with that show :giveup: 

buy bionic

Miel

Aren't the chances for cameos, like, super high?

I'm not too familiar with AHS, but I'm watching Coven with my neighbor, and she said the maid from Murder House is (was) the pyrokinetic witch? And I recognized some people from Asylum?

3 points in and ready for more

Spock

Aren't the chances for cameos, like, super high?

I'm not too familiar with AHS, but I'm watching Coven with my neighbor, and she said the maid from Murder House is (was) the pyrokinetic witch? And I recognized some people from Asylum?

Yeah, that's kind of the whole point of the show haha. Most of the actors return but playing different characters in different stories. 

Miel

Yeah, that's kind of the whole point of the show haha. Most of the actors return but playing different characters in different stories. 

​Mm, that I know. But, even more obscure characters return, right? So the chances of Lange returning for a cameo are ok? Not that she's obscure, but as a former main lead, she'll have a chance for a cameo?

From the few pieces I've seen from the show, I like Lange a lot :giveup:

3 points in and ready for more

Spock

​Mm, that I know. But, even more obscure characters return, right? So the chances of Lange returning for a cameo are ok? Not that she's obscure, but as a former main lead, she'll have a chance for a cameo?

From the few pieces I've seen from the show, I like Lange a lot :giveup:

​Oh, got you. Yeah, there have been small cameos. One of the leads in Murder House appeared for two or three episodes in Asylum and the hot maid, also from Murder House appeared in Coven.
And from what people have been saying, I would say a Jessica Lange cameo is all but confirmed!

monketsharona

Ryan Murphy announced that Chloe Sevigny is back as regular actress for season 5 !

Sevigny was recurring in season 2 (AHS Asylum). She played a nympho commited at Briarcliff.

chlo---sevigny-chlo-c3-ab-sevigny-209529

Sevigny joins Lady Gaga, Matt Bomer, Wes Bentley, Cheyenne Jackson and Denis O'Hare as series regular.

While Jessica Lange is leaving, Kathy Bates and Evan Peters (and probably more) are also set to return !

Computer

I have loved Chloe since American Psycho, very excited for this.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Archived