💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
debate

Do you think the Haus' Well of Creativity has been tapped out?

ARTPOPchamp

Is the Haus' Well of Creativity Tapped Out?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Is the Haus losing their creativity?

• Yes! GaGa needs a new team!
    • Yes. Maybe they need to recoup and recharge.
    • No. GaGa's and her crew are more creative than ever.
    • HELL NO!!

Featured Posts

ARTPOPchamp

I feel they may be tapped out creatively and LG should look for new team members to bring back a creative presence to her look and work. 

VelmaDinkley

OMG can we give them a break until the next era? :air: Troy was the reason why ARTPOP era was a disaster not her team.

Phoenix

No, tbh they always surprise me. I can't expect like EXTREMELY iconic stuff all the time, but ARTPOP era gave some cool stuff indeed. :) It's just that lately Gaga is looking more "normal" lol

💎

JustPokeHerFace

They'll get creativity if they go a new direction, which it appears that they are. 

Ray of Light

They weren't very creative to begin with, they were innovative & daring. 

9tbhoIb.gif

djBuffoon

What, they all just woke up bereft of their God-given creativity? :duck: No, they're toning it down at the moment simply because that's what Gaga wants for this era.

Tropico

It's cheek to cheek era... You can't expect performances like Swine at SXSW and outfits like the living dress this era. Give them a break.

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

KyliesChild

What. No they are creative and it's not their fault because of the fiasco in the ARTPOP era. Gaga just wants to go more classy and elegant (look at the Hollywood Reporter interivew with Brandon Maxwell, her fashion director) and they all have great potential.

RAMROD

I feel they may be tapped out creatively and LG should look for new team members to bring back a creative presence to her look and work. 

No.

As far as fashion goes, Gaga is the one who control how she wanted to present herself.

And that is confessed by her stylist too, Brandon Maxwell, in this recent interview:

Lady Gaga has been dressing much more elegantly recently. How and why did that come about?

She’s pretty in charge of everything she does. I’ve worked with a lot of other people and she definitely is one of those people who, from writing the music down to deciding what she wears during the day, everything is her vision. She had a jazz album out this year and obviously that informed a lot of the aesthetic, and you get older and you evolve and things change and your style changes, just like any person does as you get older. With the album coming out and her singing jazz, it just made more sense to do looks that were in line with the icons of the past, the great jazz legends, and do that in her own way. She’s very, very naturally beautiful and very regal, so it felt really natural for me to dress her like that.

more: http://fashionista.com/2015/03/brandon-maxwell-karlie-kloss-lady-gaga

So yeah, don't blame the Haus for doing what Gaga asked for them to do.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

They need a new spark of creativity

One that will motivate them to create exciting innovative stuff

SISTERV

Creativity isn't the issue. They were EXTREMELY creative during the ARTPOP era. The problem is that it is stuff that isn't big, bold, risky, or even relevant, really. I feel like the artRave's coolest and most innovative feature was the lucite clear stage with the lighting. beyond that.....it was kind of bland. they just had a giant screen and really small blow up set pieces that looked like Jeff Koons did a line for Blow-Up-R-Us. And confetti? How daring! I've seen churches put on Vacation Bible School with more original set pieces. Whoever took Gaga to Joanne's Crafts needed to be fired. We need something more BTWBallesque in terms of set design and more special effects like TMBall. But even that isn't innovative now...Miley and Katy started doing that. Gaga has to have a major gimmick for her next tour (kinda how Pink flew over her audience and that was a "thing") for the tour to be original. But I feel like the Haus is afraid to be ridiculous now. I'm just crossing my fingers that the artRave Tour actually did have a lower budget because of ARTPOP's performance, and that the Haus is purposefully putting Gaga in "normal" stuff so she looks really polarizing and shocking again in 2016. And anyone that disagrees with this because of art (I get it) needs to understand I am just saying that from a marketing perspective....nothing to do with my personal feelings for Gaga. I just think that the caliber of what was expected of Gaga during ARTPOP was set so high and not only did she not innovate, the show actually became kind of cheap looking. 

Archived