Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Madonna re-writes history with Rebel Heart for biggest 2nd week sales drop

Enhsa

Featured Posts

darkwolf

@darkwolf

But where it all started? Madonna added fuel to the fire. Mashup wasn't her answer to monsters, it was mocking Gaga, her work and her fans. She was stepping on Gaga when almost everyone else hated her. Only now, when she's getting praise with C2C and Oscars, during RH promo she tried to make it all ok with black ropes around Gaga's head. :emma: 

Madonna's manager tweeted some fake petition with some 20(!) signatures to try to make Gaga's fanbase look bad; it was created by Madonna stan. He said Madonna likes her, she was just listening Tony Bennett's Duets album and appreciating it, lmao, shady as af. TB has Duets I and Duets II albums, there is a reason he didn't say C2C.

Yes there are idiots in ever fanbase, but I'm talking about this forum, it's well moderated and comments are not as bad, as they could be. Like some are having meltdowns over every word and wish Gaga would flop so they can have a laugh.

​Madonna loves mashups, and she always does mashups in her tours. Even in her first tour, she did a mashup of Like a Virgin and MJ's Billie Jean (because some of the critics at the time said they sounded similar). Madonna also said a lot of positive things about Gaga, before and after born this way.

And Madonna's manager really doesn't have time to "throw shade" on twitter, just because he re-tweeted something the fans sent him or because he didn't write C2C (when it was obviously what he meant, since the question was about gaga), doesn't mean he hates her.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LORD GAGA

​Madonna loves mashups, and she always does mashups in her tours. Even in her first tour, she did a mashup of Like a Virgin and MJ's Billie Jean (because some of the critics at the time said they sounded similar). Madonna also said a lot of positive things about Gaga, before and after born this way.

And Madonna's manager really doesn't have time to "throw shade" on twitter, just because he re-tweeted something the fans sent him or because he didn't write C2C (when it was obviously what he meant, since the question was about gaga), doesn't mean he hates her.

​I must commend you for trying to justify these actions of hers and her fans... but realistically its not hard to see the motive and incentive behind her actions... excusable? no... :rip:  bashing another artist for promo and exposure is very low brow.

TraeumereiLPB

Karma is coming for ha :troll:

Glbosa.gif

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

Stefani328

​The Express Yourself/Born This Way mashup on her tour was shady as hell. Any person that denys that is just being ridiculous. The general public, Gaga fans, Madonna fans, and other fanbases saw that it was shady, so why are fans still excusing her behavior. I don't have anything against Madonna. I love early Madonna music, and a few songs on her new album but her intentions were very clear by doing a mashup of the songs. 

darkwolf

​I must commend you for trying to justify these actions of hers and her fans... but realistically its not hard to see the motive and incentive behind her actions... excusable? no... :rip:  bashing another artist for promo and exposure is very low brow.

​Madonna did NOT bash her. Just because she "thought" BTW was similar to EY, doesn't mean that she will dedicate her tour to hate on Gaga.

And I would really believe the "bashing another artist for promo and exposure is very low brow" if this fanbase wasn't as hypocrite, when they applause everyone who says something bad about Madonna (like the other other thread where that guy says she "can't" sing :hor:)

​The Express Yourself/Born This Way mashup on her tour was shady as hell. Any person that denys that is just being ridiculous. The general public, Gaga fans, Madonna fans, and other fanbases saw that it was shady, so why are fans still excusing her behavior. I don't have anything against Madonna. I love early Madonna music, and a few songs on her new album but her intentions were very clear by doing a mashup of the songs. 

​Do you know something called irony or humor?

Stefani328

​Do you know something called irony or humor?

Yeah right. It was shady as hell. ​I would have love to see the humor of Madonna fans if Gaga had done the same. How do you think her fans would have responded? I want to know :roll:

darkwolf

Yeah right. It was shady as hell. ​I would have love to see the humor of Madonna fans if Gaga had done the same. How do you think her fans would have responded? I want to know :roll:

​I personally wouldn't be here crying about it three years later :hor:

Stefani328

​Maybe Gaga fans would say it was just Gaga's humor and see if it would stick with Madonna fans. It would've worked, even three years on ;)

daviddarko

​I personally wouldn't be here crying about it three years later :hor:

​We are not crying. We are telling you facts.

Madonna is so Egomaniac that she could not tolerate that Gaga stole "her gays" (quotation marks :usrs:) with Born This Way and she began the war.

Of course Gaga did not steal her gays!!! first because "her gays" are older than Gaga's fans. and second, because is ridiculous, but not in Madonna's mind. For Madonna, "The Gays" are a Good an Achievement a Prize and Gaga stole them from her. That's the real deal

Haroon

Why must every Madonna thread end up going totally off-topic and then boil down to the exact same arguments :noparty: The thread's incorrect because she didn't "re-write history with Rebel Heart for biggest 2nd week sales drop", so that's that and let's leave it there. I'm hoping this can be locked soon because there's nothing to discuss and it's just becoming unnecessarily messy :ohno: 

Vernier

Is the thread title still accurate? I don't think it had the 2nd biggest ever drop :emma: 

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Yes, agreed! For the love of god mods close this mess of a thread. It's a lie, she did not have any such record drops.

Fame Romance

Nope, I said it before, she needed to sell less than 10k to break her record for the biggest second-week drop. 

Zilla

Yes, agreed! For the love of god mods close this mess of a thread. It's a lie, she did not have any such record drops.

You got it

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived