💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Iggy Azalea falls victim to vine trend, massive critisism

FATCAT

Featured Posts

SissyFromSpace

​yas queen! yas! a true staple of hip-hop yas!!

​Which is another reason why your main fave invited her to the Mrs.Carter Tour

iwKGWFe5nuh6k.gif

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tove Lo

​Does that make it any more right referring to people who call out somebody ignorant and make fun of somebody's ignorance as "hoodrats" which is usually a term to insultingly address low-income african american people? I think not. hunty.gif.3d8d72b6ac80a1f4d4e38bb9866815

​I always hear black people say and call each other the N word. Why can't a black person also call people hoodrats? I'm not saying it's right, I'm just saying it really isn't different from them saying the N word themselves. Don't need to hear any of your social justice warrior ****.

hop on that **** like a maniac

No Angel

​Does that make it any more right referring to people who call out somebody ignorant and make fun of somebody's ignorance as "hoodrats" which is usually a term to insultingly address low-income african american people? I think not. hunty.gif.3d8d72b6ac80a1f4d4e38bb9866815

​It's not. I've come across so many Black people who refer to other blacks as 'hoodrats' in a really gross haughty manner as if we're better than one another.

​Which is another reason why your main fave invited her to the Mrs.Carter Tour

iwKGWFe5nuh6k.gif

​And came to her senses and invited the real queen into the studio for the Flawless remix. 

:dies:

SissyFromSpace

​It's not. I've come across so many Black people who refer to other blacks as 'hoodrats' in a really gross haughty manner. 

​And came to her senses and invited the real queen into the studio for the Flawless remix. 

:dies:

​Sis

Beyonce REQUESTED Iggy Azalea to perform at Chimes For Change AND Mrs.Carter Tour. She also gave Iggy advice on the music industry. She loves Iggy as should yourself.

iwKGWFe5nuh6k.gif

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

venusian

​how the **** do you talk black?

​its pretty obvious I'm from oak cliff and i talk with an accent bc I'm black I'm just ghetto i don't like that label but thats what they all be talking bout

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

Morphine Prince

​african american english is an official dialect, and it's legitimate in linguistics. It isn't inherently better or worse than standard american english even though some people have tried to attach negative connotations to AAE. She speaks in that dialect as if she grew up in the environments that typically produce people with who actually do.

Is AAE technically the same as ebonics? Because isn't that really incorrect English?  

Fusel

(just making this clear I'm not an iggy defender. She's done some stupid **** and it's not ok she's never done a real genuine apology & her refusal to let black people educate her about the problems they have with her frustrates me & I think she has the keys to saving her reputation: just by at least trying to understand the perspective of people of colour, at least listen to them. All I'm saying is that these ridiculous #stoppiggy2015 vine things overshadow the important things we need to talk about. Just wanted to make that clear)

venusian

i don't like iggy bc she is fake and these are funny but seeing her get so much hate i can't even imagine how she feels seeing all of this

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

SychosSoChic

Queen of Rap, now becoming Queen of Comedy! :excite:

Truly, how gracious of her to make you all laugh :azealia:

Her impact is overwhelming, taking the social media by storm, I swear, ya'll go on about her irrelevance and how her career is dead...But then, by the looks of things, she has ya'll in a frenzy. Closet Stans. Closet stans everywhere. :face:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Supersonic

​I always hear black people say and call each other the N word. Why can't a black person also call people hoodrats? I'm not saying it's right, I'm just saying it really isn't different from them saying the N word themselves. Don't need to hear any of your social justice warrior ****.

​So using an insult as an actual insult, and not as an affectionate term is ok? Cool, I guess. I can't wait when people call each other f*ggots on here to actually insult each other but don't face consquences because they're somehow attached to the LGBT community. I heard some girl call another girl a "f*cking wh*re" to degrade her, but it's ok she's a girl as well. ((((((:

God what a world we live in, social justice warriors are the worst. )))): SOCIAL JUSTICE IS SOOO WRONG.

No Angel

​Sis

Beyonce REQUESTED Iggy Azalea to perform at Chimes For Change AND Mrs.Carter Tour. She also gave Iggy advice on the music industry. She loves Iggy as should yourself.

iwKGWFe5nuh6k.gif

So just because my fave likes her means I can't find her rapping voice silly? :dies: Her songs are catchy, but her rapping is... :rip:

Fusel

​Explain?

Basically what I posted a few posts above you :) Also, I feel like Iggy isn't a smart person. And I'm kind of concerned about her mental well being having to face so much hate at a point in her career where she has not leanrned how to cope with these things. 

Just my opinion tho :)

Supersonic

Why is it always the same pattern?

Person 1: Hey, that's racist and hurtful!
Person 2: NO, YOU ARE IN FACT RACIST YOU SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIOR TRASH POOR WHITE PEOPLE'S FEELINGS
Person 1: ??????

Archived