💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
debate

Why us fans are TERRIFIED of gaga being normal again

VelmaDinkley

Featured Posts

PrinceGaga

How can you be "terrified" over something like this? If that is your worst problem, life must be good for you.

​My gold embellished tux and diamond shoes are too snug. My life is awful okay?!!

I'm ofcourse kidding and too find "terrified" to be a little outrageous. 

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shadow

​My gold embellished tux and diamond shoes are too snug. My life is awful okay?!!

I'm ofcourse kidding and too find "terrified" to be a little outrageous. 

I'm glad there are cute, witty folks like yourself that can see past the outrageousness. :hug:

Silence those demons... . đŸ–€

Quartz

I agreed with your post until the Jesus part :toofunga:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

I'm not terrified, why would I be? I enjoy naturalGa more than anything. She could just stay this way forever. Just look how beautiful she looks with minimal make up!!

Glory

She might be more normal but she can't keep to it. Every time she has to have a crazy look day or no pants day, she can't fight it it seems! So i'm not worried, and anyway as long as she makes another TEOG, i'll stick to her :queenga:

Dominic

Terrified is a bit dramatic :fan:

Why are people scared she will never dress quirky again? She always changes; classy and quirky. Do you know who you've been stanning for all these years? :awkney:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Rumbold

There's literally nothing wrong with any of those pics, if you think so please feel free to post pics of yourself in your elaborate and expensive designer clothing since these pics are so normal and bad

​it was a joke you little betch

Oscar

It's really too early for anyone to tell what she'll bring the next pop era. She dressed "classy" and "normal" in between the releases of BTW and ARTPOP. So I'm sure she's just doing the same thing again, even more so since she's promoting a classy jazz album. She's Lady Gaga, she's never going to be "normal" when it comes to her pop career. Why would she waste her time dressing crazy when she has little to nothing to promote at the moment.

​because then you can call her out on being a hypocrite. Remember when Gaga used to say she didn't dress the way she did for attention, but rather because it was who she was? 

I don't really have a concern for normal gaga but if I were to have one, it would be that the GP would view her earlier days as gimmicky because she didn't stay true to what she said. 

We're better though. We understand that change is healthy and she should be able to dress how she wants.

Archived