💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
debate

Why us fans are TERRIFIED of gaga being normal again

VelmaDinkley

Featured Posts

HausAlly

for me its not about the clothes, yes they bring a certain quality to her performances, but at the end of the day its the music i have the greatest connection too. Ive been a stan through thick and thin and I'm not gonna up and leave just because she is dressing differently :thetea:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not terrified that Gaga is human again but I do notice a change in fans behavior now that Gaga isn't an alien anymore that is might discomfort some fans because they became fans of the weird girl with the hair bow and disco stick and meat dress. Then you have the stubborn fans that are so sure that Gaga will be crazy again during the next era but maybe they are afraid of to admit that she might be human for the next few years? Why so nervous fatty boy? U afraid of change? HA! Well if Gaga is normal like she is now for the next era then a lot of us will be seething but this means the straights will be running back. I wonder if she'll lose fans for ditching her outrageous clothes :huh: It's about the music not the fashion guys. Let Gaga grow up and change. If she wears crazy outfits for her whole career people will get bored of her like they got bored of her during ARTPOP. Change is good especially if you are changing something THAT IS BROKEN! Not saying Gaga is broken but her vase smashed and obliterated into pieces during ARTPOP but now she is becoming more and more like Jesus Christ day by day. It's like when you look at her you kind of see Jesus in her eyes and that only means the b---h is coming for BLOOD during the next year! I advise all the haters to watch out before they wake up in a bathtub in russia.

​Weird how you put everything together. You sound angry. 'fatty boy' is not appreciated :miley: 

It's up to oneself to like or dislike the outrageous outfits. I personally like them sometimes, sometimes don't. It excites me. But if she stops wearing them for an era, then I'm okay with it :shrug: no problemo 

and 'the straights will be running back'. Mess, you act as if Rihanna or Katy Perry has straight fans. Actually, Gaga probably has more :miley: straight guys aren't a big market for female popstars so stop talking about 'winning back the straights'. 

Princess Die

Why you gotta bring Jesus into dis?

Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❤

VelmaDinkley

​Weird how you put everything together. You sound angry. 'fatty boy' is not appreciated :miley: 

It's up to oneself to like or dislike the outrageous outfits. I personally like them sometimes, sometimes don't. It excites me. But if she stops wearing them for an era, then I'm okay with it :shrug: no problemo 

and 'the straights will be running back'. Mess, you act as if Rihanna or Katy Perry has straight fans. Actually, Gaga probably has more :miley: straight guys aren't a big market for female popstars so stop talking about 'winning back the straights'. 

​Why so scareddddd????? :)

Bad Bromance

I'm not terrified... It's her fashion, she can do whatever she wants with it. I didn't start liking her because of her fashion, I started liking her because of her music so I'm not concerned. http://gagadaily.com/uploads/default_ohwell2.gif 

This basically!!!   :tea:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Nicole

To me, she's never  been "normal" I mean, yes, she's had periods of time where she's tone down the "crazy" but she's never eliminated the notion at all. Most of her classy looks is something that the everyday person wouldn't wear. She's still unique and I don't think we need to be terrified for her toning it down because she still brings that element of surprise which she's always been good at, in my opinion. 

Hexxx

She's human again?

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Bebe

I'm not terrified at all. I don't think she will ever be unfashionable though.

I don't see her having a look like this ever again

lady-gaga-grammy-awards--large-msg-12984

But there always be fashion with a touch of "Gaga" in her life.

lady-gaga-oscar-2015.jpg

Gaga said very recently for the Hollywood Reporter "We are not just creating fashion as a look but an entire experience. It's our life. It's the reason I do it every day."
Fashion is a part of who she is. I don't see that changing any time in the foreseeable future.

freebit

I think the bigger issue some fans have is her becoming less ~mysterious~ rather than crazy outfits. 

As for the crazy outfits, I feel like she was kind of "normal" in The Fame era. None of what she wore was that elaborate, just lots and lots of black, and she had more of a chic female Warhol vibe about her. She'd accessorize with maybe one quirky statement piece (a hair bow for instance). Personally, I really liked that simplicity.

I think it's a tall order to keep expecting her to constantly have these big looks. She's growing up a bit and evolving as an artist.

Stefani328

I actually enjoy crazy Gaga and toned down Gaga. I don't love her because of her outfits, I love her mainly because of her musical talent and creativity. 

gagzus

Well you guys are assuming she's going be classy 25/8 bc obvs she can perform Telephone, Bad Romance or any dance numbers in a floor length dress :emma:

I'd love it if she was classy candidly with Brandon's fashion but wore cotour and artsy looks to perform in

gagzus

let me show you why we're terrified

lady-gaga-without-makeup-2010-11-13.jpg

Lady_Gaga_is_ugly.jpg

653984192_ugly_xlarge.jpeg

tumblr_m6psap08k21ryoqdwo1_250.png

article-0-095DA746000005DC-578_468x663.j

There's literally nothing wrong with any of those pics, if you think so please feel free to post pics of yourself in your elaborate and expensive designer clothing since these pics are so normal and bad

Shadow

How can you be "terrified" over something like this? If that is your worst problem, life must be good for you.

Silence those demons... . 🖤

Archived