💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
debate

Why us fans are TERRIFIED of gaga being normal again

VelmaDinkley

Featured Posts

Haroon

I think there are both sides to be honest :laughga: There's the side that's terrified of Gaga being normal because that's not who they fell in love with and think it was all an act, and then there's the side that's terrified of Gaga being crazy because then the "GP" will run away :duck: 

She's always changed from crazy to classy back and forth though, so I don't really see the big difference at the end of the day :shrug: Let the fashion and looks and so on be an accessory to the base of what matters, the music :music: 

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i love blood thirsty jesus

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

Fiona Apple

Guys relax.. She was dressing normal in 2012 too..When she isn't promoting an album she is dressing normally

Vernier

I'm not. I'd love to have an entire era of "normal" from her :emma: 

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

VelmaDinkley

Guys relax.. She was dressing normal in 2012 too..When she isn't promoting an album she is dressing normally

​But in 2012 she looked like a walking dead corpse wearing glamorous clothes.

Fiona Apple

​Now she looks happy and awesome and I am sure she will dress as always in her next era .I think she will tone it down a bit but she will never become "normal".

Head Empty

​Yeah and now she managed to get a lead part on American Horror Story so in the end it all worked out :lolgaga:

​This.

PrinceGaga

I'm not terrified... It's her fashion, she can do whatever she wants with it. I didn't start liking her because of her fashion, I started liking her because of her music so I'm not concerned. :ohwell: 

Zilla

I'm not scared, it's not that scary

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

StrawberryBlond

The only thing that concerns me is that if she gets her popularity back due to be being all down to earth and natural, it might be a bloodbath trying to get tickets for her next tour, just like how it was back in the MB days or even the BTWB! But what if she won't add all that many shows and we'll have to travel somewhere else to see her? There's also the idea of being surrounded by people at her shows who are just there because she's popular. The good thing about artRave was that it seemed everyone around you was a genuine fan. I don't think many casuals were there unless they had never managed to see her live until now for whatever reason.

But honestly, apart from that, I think her new image can only bring good.

XoXoJoanneGaga

​Now she looks happy and awesome and I am sure she will dress as always in her next era .I think she will tone it down a bit but she will never become "normal".

​The thing is she'll always wear high-end fashion or something eccentric, even if it still falls into the realm of normal clothing. 

Archived