Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
debate

Do you agree with this ?

The Child

Featured Posts

The Child

Run. 

​Why ?

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Child

What kind of responses are you expecting exactly?

​a debate, I want to really talk about the possibility of this being true.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

badboymonsterx

I still can't believe I saw Perez at a gay club in NYC lmao... I died when Swine came on. 

HausOfNena

​Yes

​Okay and if it wasn't Perez that said that ?

​Why ?

​I'm a fan, I'm just not blind, I know that Gaga has flaws like everyone of us and that she can actually uses people.

​Well I actually put that emote as an RIP not as laughable emote

​What ?

​Give me that thing I love !

Your messy "I hate You and I" thread :lolly: 

lego

Perez is talking about himself here.

So yeah I agree with that. He's nasty.

FreePalestine

Whispering

Didn't we already discuss this when this interview actually happened? 

Why would anyone in their right mind believe anything that vile man says? 

Kayla

Here's what I think it is: Gaga spends time with people who are at her level in her career. She's not using people and casting them aside, she's moving up in the world. When you're traveling, making things, involved in projects, etc. you don't have time to just "check in" with everyone. 

Like...I'm currently employed at a place where I used to volunteer at. My job duties are very different, so I don't get to go in on volunteer shifts anymore. The fact that I don't hang out with volunteers and help them with their tasks has nothing to do with me "throwing them aside," I just have different responsibilities now.

Gaga can't be expected to continue working with the same people she did when she was starting out any more than we can expect someone to continue working with the same people they did when they began building their career. 

Bellatrix

​a debate, I want to really talk about the possibility of this being true.

​Go to MadonnaNation. I'm sure they'd love to have that discussion with you :)

Friends are recyclable.

If you asked me how many friends I've had in the past 5 years, I probably would not be able to name them all. However, only a few of those people have remained with me presently. 

If I'm a bad person cause of that, then so be it. You guys can't expect Gaga to stay friends with someone forever---thankfully that person is Perez. 

lego

I know that Gaga has flaws like everyone of us and that she can actually uses people.

How do you know that she actually uses people? :huh: 

FreePalestine

nikola

your threads lately  are just.........

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Archived