Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What do you expect from Gaga x RedOne next?

Chromatislaps

Featured Posts

isaacanthony

​She said she is going back to her roots and she is working with RedOne .So it's safe to say she is going back to her early works :sweat:

​LOL 

How many times has she said something that never saw the light of day?! 

If she does go back to her "roots" idk what her career would be like then 

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want a song that showcases gaga's voice like Sia's chandelier.... I mean just look at gag's discography

Apart from you and I or speechless she really doesnt have ANY good ballads..

I really wish it's not the dated EDM or dance music

ARTPOP is definitely more complex than TFM, considering its production both in terms of vocals (the layering of vocals in ARTPOP alone slays) and instrumental (i.e. The masterpiece that is G.U.Y.) I have to say that the lyrics are quite bad and repetitive tho

TFM, on the other hand, is complex in terms of lyrics. The production is a little less complex compared to ARTPOP but is still excellent.

I love both albums tho :lolly: dont make me choose 

On topic: I expect nothing bc I know that the two will deliver quite well :applause:

Torsoface

All I'm hoping is that it reaches the masses so she won't be viewed by the GP as a flop.

Mess at y'all keep defending A-R-T-P-O-P :smh: 

​I know right :toofunny: It's such a bad album

ARTPOP only sucked because of its lyrics, they were random. It was not a cohesive album.... I mean which part of Dope or MJH or GUY makes you go " OMG she infused ART + POP, now they belong together!!! "

Its just a fun album but mostly destroyed by its own hype + the messy last minute changes... If they had retained the itunes version and if it dropped suddenly like BEYONCE and tried to make better lyrics, things would have been different.

I mean, the leaked versions of AURA and SWINE were >>>>>>>>>>>>>> than the album version

Higher

I missed the arguments with the pressed haters. :lana: 

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

SlayMeToVenus

​Complexity isn't always a good thing. It's kind of like when you have fast food, it may taste good at first but after a while you may get sick and die (ARTPOP). It's best if there's a balance that we have fois gras or a home cooked gourmet meal made by your grandmother (the fame monster)

:rip:

I don't have a Diamond Heart.

gagzus

To all the people debating complexity; MJH is her most complex song & is still catchy

MJH & ARTPOP are some of her best written songs in terms of melody & lyrics, TFM is only considered better bc it's acclaimed by critics, bc OBVIOUSLY critics know best right?

OT: Scheiße-esque pls aka mix of industrial pop & house music

Jay.P

Hopefully something fresh. They always bring out the best in each other, and his productions are always different with her.

Do you hear that? It's poison.

ARTPOPchamp

People should just really stop with the "what do you expect from LG and RedOne" malarkey, having expectations just causes disappointment later on if they aren't met. I just want great music again, I don't care what it sounds like. 

ARTPOPchamp

ARTPOP only sucked because of its lyrics, they were random. It was not a cohesive album.... I mean which part of Dope or MJH or GUY makes you go " OMG she infused ART + POP, now they belong together!!! "

Its just a fun album but mostly destroyed by its own hype + the messy last minute changes... If they had retained the itunes version and if it dropped suddenly like BEYONCE and tried to make better lyrics, things would have been different.

I mean, the leaked versions of AURA and SWINE were >>>>>>>>>>>>>> than the album version

​ARTPOP, the song, is about the relationship of ART and POP. And what LG has always done is an infusion of ART and POP. She infuses art and fashion into popshow. She brings art into pop, she uses art as a medium for pop and pop as a medium for art. 

ARTPOPchamp

Also people keep saying 'I want another SCHEISSE! I want another BAD ROMANCE!!" And then if LG is successful, the comments will be 'She's done this already' and Monsters will complain even though they got what they wanted/asked for.

​ARTPOP, the song, is about the relationship of ART and POP. And what LG has always done is an infusion of ART and POP. She infuses art and fashion into popshow. She brings art into pop, she uses art as a medium for pop and pop as a medium for art. 

​umm i was talking about her album (ARTPOP), i agree that was what she DID in TFM FM BTW, but the songs in ARTPOP clearly did not signify that

• Admin locked this topic

Archived