πŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA πŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

NOIRE ETERNALE my Indie Short Film (Government Hooker Incl.)

brendanraguss

Featured Posts

brendanraguss

Yes, now that I have addressed my concerns as everyone else has felt free to do.

I completely understand! I will refrain from posting something multiple times. An explanation would have been much better from square one than the vulgarity that I was presented with from the users.

The initial post in this thread was directed at another moderator who branded my posts as spam and closed them without leaving me a chance to respond.

I am to hope that all is clear now :)

• 3 months later...
hoseUdown

http://www.youtube.c...nel_video_title

I'm posting this here one final time, as the moderators closed my last three posts, without leaving not even ONE open for me to respond to. Thanks a bundle. Go and close this one to, it won't matter, I felt obligated to respond to the nasty comments I was receiving however.

I would first like to ask why everyone was so rude about this, calling it "annoying" for me to post it in three SEPARATE categories. Yes, I want notoriety for the film I worked ever so hard on with my friends, and I would LOVE for monsters to view my work and respond to my efforts of art, in a non judgmental fashion!

So, a big thanks to those who watched my video, and were logical with their comments. There were a few of you :) !

Another thing, just because you were so inconvenienced by the number of times I posted my link, does not however, relate to the content of my short film, and in fact it has nothing to do with it at all.

Thank you again for those monsters who watched it and were capable of responding to the film, rather than tearing apart the fact I posted it three times.. very disappointed in the behavior here. I thought it was more grown up. I suppose I was wrong to go here and share my work.

God forbid any hard working independent artist were to share their piece here

Sorry!

:redface:

Archived