Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Meghan Trainor dragged by media for sexist music video

Supersonic

Featured Posts

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

​Thank you! All her music sounds the same...not to mention the sound they all share is hardly groundbreaking. The lyrics are all laced with "men want this so you should conform" message as well. Why it took three bad singles to figure this out...is beyond me.

maybe if you looked up what genre it is probably it would help alot

Gypsy Life

​Why would anyone put that much money into making and promoting a "not serious song". It was obviously serious unless her album is just an entire joke. Well, it kind of is. :reductive: I'm done with your illogical and delusional thinking. None of your "points" justified anything.

Venus was going to be a single at one point. Does that mean Gaga was forced to find a serious meaning behind the song in order to promote it? Dumb logic. 

Alcina Dimitrescu

ermm, you do realize that the core message is the same as GUY right?

Tove Lo

Venus was going to be a single at one point. Does that mean Gaga was forced to find a serious meaning behind the song in order to promote it? Dumb logic. 

​Thought she had a meaning behind the song? Either way, I hate Venus so I don't know anything about that song and the meaning of it. Still probably a better meaning than that trashier song from miss trainwreck.

hop on that **** like a maniac

YeehawKylie

maybe if you looked up what genre it is probably it would help alot

​Belonging to a musical genre does not mean all your music has to sound exactly the same. Maybe look up the definition of "genre".

Gypsy Life

​Thought she had a meaning behind the song? Either way, I hate Venus so I don't know anything about that song and the meaning of it. Still probably a better meaning than that trashier song from miss trainwreck.

Okay, Iggy Azalea.

SychosSoChic

"Thanks @Meghan_Trainor for setting the feminist movement back 50 years us ladies really appreciate it :))) #DearFutureHusband"

Aw sweety, feminism didn't need the good sis Meghan to set it back, the tumblr girls are doing a fine job as it is.

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

​Belonging to a musical genre does not mean all your music has to sound exactly the same. Maybe look up the definition of "genre".

"probably it would help alot"

shes following a style and I dont hear similarities between DFH and AATB lets be real its just the style that is similar so maybe if you compare LMH and Style they would sound the same in this defence then

Gypsy Life

Yes it does. Although the 3 songs sound nothing alike (won't even mention the rest of the album, which is even more different than those), you should Google some doo wop songs to understand a thing or two.

By your logic, all rap songs sound the same. I mean all they do is talk fast, right?

Princess Die

​How does choosing a song as a single makes it serious :duck:

Katy Perry's discography says hi. It's super serious in there. Oh my god the seriousness is just oozing from her autotuned vocals.

Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❤

Creyk

Get that controversy sis :legend:

That only helps the sales, she is talked about. Anyone remember the Islamic symbol controversy over Dark Horse? And what is the most watched video by a woman on youtube now? Meghan is doing all right :legend:

Pharamon

Why are all her songs sounding like ... so similar if not the same? plus i dont know why she's got so big like srsly theres nothing special about her...oh well another Katy Perry maybe?

Archived