đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Meghan Trainor dragged by media for sexist music video

Supersonic

Featured Posts

Gypsy Life

TBH THANK GOD. SHE DESERVES IT SO MUCH. FOR REAL. I've been saying how I dislike her from the very beginning. She is trying to project the idea of this "perfect girl". I am outraged because she is putting the feminist movement back by years and she thinks it's okay with being cute and throwing in "I'm just kidding". Honestly, I really hope she just fades away. :smh: 

Whine online? EXCUSE US for wanting people to not be s-xist. http://gagadaily.com/uploads/default_awkney2.gif 

Sorry. This post gave me major headaches.

Dear Future Husband is mainly about the fact that women's only value shouldn't be just cooking and cleaning the floor at home. Nothing s-xist about that. It's the contrary actually. It's what feminists preach all the time. You're clearly just hopping on the hate bandwagon. 

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KyliesChild

A woman who says she isn't a feminist is like MLK saying he doesn't believe in equality :fail: 

Harry

Oh please, I'm so tired of this: ER MAH GERD X IS ANTI FEMINIST BURN HA DRAG HA SHADE HA

She's singing about her ideal partner, what's wrong with that? She has her style and she doesn't have to be a hardcore feminist, everyone has the right to be whatever they want to be. Why every girl has to be a feminist and be in your face with her beliefs? Some women want to be pleased and treated like queens and stay home and cook for their husband. Leave Meghan alone tbh. Now excuse me, I'm going to listen her new album Title (now available on iTunes) and bop to her catchy tunes. default_love.gif

​Yeah women can do what they want! ..... Except be skinny, cos boys like a little more booty to hold at night, right?

Head Empty

I just watched the clip. Funny how she's all about that bass and skinny b**ches have to go, but let's put a ripped tall hunk in the video to portray her future husband. That'll further help her goal of improving body image around the world.

Tropico

Sorry. This post gave me major headaches.

Dear Future Husband is mainly about the fact that women's only value shouldn't be just cooking and cleaning the floor at home. Nothing s-xist about that. It's the contrary actually. It's what feminists preach all the time. You're clearly just hopping on the hate bandwagon. 

Dear future husband,

If you wanna get that special lovin'

Tell me I'm beautiful each and every night

What positive message is she sending to girls and how is she helping the feminist movement by saying she puts her self worth in the hands of her husband? It's degrading. 

Buying groceries
Buy-buying what you need

Because the "perfect wife" (that in itself is stupid) is a simple grocery buyer? :awkney: 

EDIT: what the hell is happening with the quote? :duck: 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Gypsy Life

I just watched the clip. Funny how she's all about that bass and skinny b**ches have to go, but let's put a ripped tall hunk in the video to portray her future husband. That'll further help her goal of improving body image around the world.

She didn't pick him though. Did you even watch the video? 

Plus I didn't know the ripped tall hunk was a woman. 

codymonster

This is bull****. So now wanting to cook for your husband is s-xist? :air: I'm definitely a feminist, but the whole point of feminism is EQUALITY. Why do people think that they have the right to deem the type of relationship Meghan wants acceptable or not. She's not saying "every girl, you need to do this." She's simply stating to her future husband what she expects, which I think is inspiring, since girls need to know they deserve what they themselves want in a relationship. People throw around the words "racist" and "s-xist" WAY to much nowadays. It's ridiculous.

My own girlfriend enjoys cooking for me. And it makes me FURIOUS to think that others would say she is "giving into her woman duties." No, she just likes cooking. She's an individual who enjoys certain things. If anything, the persecutors of this video are the ones being s-xist towards Meghan, since they are saying she can't express what she wants in a partner.

​Yeah women can do what they want! ..... Except be skinny, cos boys like a little more booty to hold at night, right?

​I'm just gonna put awkney here and leave.

:awkney:

danwasd

Btw, who cares?

Just listen to it if you like it, and don't do it if you don't like it :manicure:

I can't help but laugh at some of you pathetic hateful souls who simply just want to bring her down. Its time for yall to do something that actually does good to you and everyone else. 

Oh well, please buy a copy of the #1 hit album Title by Queen Meghan (featuring latest single Dear Future Husband) on the way to the small exit by the side.

qLEq7Ai.gif

Harry

​I'm just gonna put awkney here and leave.

default_awkney2.gif

​Well, that is at least the level of eloquence and articulation I'd come to expect from a Meghan Trainor fan.

That last tweet.

The feminist movement being set back 50 years.

This is horrible... I don't want to live through the past 50 years again. :wtf: 

Archived