Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Meghan Trainor dragged by media for sexist music video

Supersonic

Featured Posts

Harry

Omg WHEN will they stop letting this awful person release her terrible songs with their terrible messages?

I can't wait for her three stans to try and defend this mess.

Doesn't she have told the world she isn't a feminist??!

​So? That doesn't mean she's exempt from criticism for promoting gender inequality.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Paper Gangsta

​No you have to. Because that's what feminism is. If you are not a feminist, you do not belive in equality. Period. default_air.jpg And please don't give me any wrong made-up definitions of what you consider "feminism."

Feminist is person who fights/is doing something for equality, just cause you don't don't promote equality doesn't mean you don't want equality

Paper Gangsta

Omg WHEN will they stop letting this awful person release her terrible songs with their terrible messages?

I can't wait for her three stans to try and defend this mess.

​So? That doesn't mean she's exempt from criticism for promoting gender inequality.

She has stans ? :omg: 

Nicole Richie

Ugh I guess that in future you won't be able to take a step without being called a s-xist, racist or homophobe

Tove Lo

It's a good song tho

A copycat of another song that promotes a bad message.

Fantastic song.

hop on that **** like a maniac

Gypsy Life

Feminists do nothing but whine online anyway. The song supports feminism, not the other way. 

They also better get ready for the next #1. They'll be hearing it on radio a lot soon.

Paper Gangsta

Ugh I guess that in future you won't be able to take a step without being called a s-xist, racist or homophobe

in 2010 people were screaming illuminati at everything, now that people realized that was bull**** people decided to overa--lyze and find racism, s-xism homophobia in everything

yASSsss

is it bad to say that she looks like a man to me :awkney:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Gypsy Life

in 2010 people were screaming illuminati at everything, now that people realized that was bull**** people decided to overa--lyze and find racism, s-xism homophobia in everything

Not so much. 

Tropico

TBH THANK GOD. SHE DESERVES IT SO MUCH. FOR REAL. I've been saying how I dislike her from the very beginning. She is trying to project the idea of this "perfect girl". I am outraged because she is putting the feminist movement back by years and she thinks it's okay with being cute and throwing in "I'm just kidding". Honestly, I really hope she just fades away. :smh: 

Feminists do nothing but whine online anyway. The song supports feminism, not the other way. 

They also better get ready for the next #1. They'll be hearing it on radio a lot soon.

Whine online? EXCUSE US for wanting people to not be s-xist. :awkney: 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Supersonic

​I guess you can't just backhandedly say something really negative without being called out for it. What an atrocious world we live in, where people face consequences for doing f*cked up stuff :air:

God bless these hateful souls who seem to keep going on and on about Meghan

qLEq7Ai.gif

Buy Title on iTunes (featuring hit singles All About That Bass, Lips Are Movin and Dear Future Husband) by clicking here!

AM98GJ

Such a catchy song, but I won't give myself the enjoyment because of the dumbass lyrics, ffs Meghan

Tropico

Find? It's not like it's very hard to spot the  s-xism that oozes from Meghan's music. 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Oh please, I'm so tired of this: ER MAH GERD X IS ANTI FEMINIST BURN HA DRAG HA SHADE HA

She's singing about her ideal partner, what's wrong with that? She has her style and she doesn't have to be a hardcore feminist, everyone has the right to be whatever they want to be. Why every girl has to be a feminist and be in your face with her beliefs? Some women want to be pleased and treated like queens and stay home and cook for their husband. Leave Meghan alone tbh. Now excuse me, I'm going to listen her new album Title (now available on iTunes) and bop to her catchy tunes. :love:

Archived