Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Madonna Performs 'Ghosttown' on ELLEN

Yanko

Featured Posts

Fiona Apple

​They're both basic ass songs that she can only perform hitting one right note about every five seconds, so you're forgiven :pole:

​I love both songs tbh

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Vernier

Her voice emotes so well :flutter: Even if the struggle for those notes is real :cry: 

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Psychedelic

She just sounds off-key during the verses, but she actually killed the choruses and the bridge :legend: 

nikola

​No one is toting Madonna as some great vocalist but pretty much every promo performance has been criticizing everything from her hair, costume, choreography, vocals. 

​i dont consider madonna grat vocalist so that why i nevr jude her vocals but i cant at her LFL performances i liked first one but than other ones got boring for me no ofense....tbh i like more performances of slow songs liek devil pray,ghosttown and joan of arc.....

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Didymus

Poor haters, I can understand the comments about the vocals... Madonna is far from being an amazing singer but songs being basic and dated? Gimme a break! But I can understand you're bored  hunty.gif.3d8d72b6ac80a1f4d4e38bb9866815

​Do you know anything about her musical past tho? :bunny:

Even compared to the songs on her very first album these compositions are extremely bland. Compared to her best work they're less than nothing. So why would you pretend that people are saying these things because they're bored? :messga:

Psychedelic

The truth is painful

​You mean what Ellen says when she introduces her? :flirt:

Because knowing that Madonna is not a good vocalist isn't painful at all  :flirt::flirt:

The Child

Creepy seeing videos of 9-11 in the back.

​You should see interviews where she explains the meaning of the song, you'll understand why she put videos of 9-11.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Psychedelic

​Do you know anything about her musical past tho? default_xxxbunny.gif

Even compared to the songs on her very first album these compositions are extremely bland. Compared to her best work they're less than nothing. So why would you pretend that people are saying these things because they're bored? :messga:

​I own her whole discography and I can put RH among her best albums both lyrically and musically, just beyonf ROL, COAD, LAP and Music. 

darkwolf

Amazing to me that this album didn't get annihilated by critics. I mean, talk about dated.

​You know, music doesn't necessarily have to "up to date" or trendy to be good :ohwell:

Didymus

​I own her whole discography and I can put RH among her best albums both lyrically and musically, just beyonf ROL, COAD, LAP and Music. 

​Well, I do too so before you discredit my opinion as bored haters' spawn, think about the possibility of me coming up with my own opinion with an actual background just as you :pole:

daviddarko

For those who say I hate Madonna. They are wrong. I love this song (the only song I like from RH)

This should have been the lead single :manicure:

Psychedelic

​Well, I do too so before you discredit my opinion as bored haters' spawn, think about the possibility of me coming up with my own opinion with an actual background just as you :pole:

​Ok, I respect that :love:

Thing is that my comment was directed to more people who, I'm sure, are not in the same position as you.

Didymus

​Ok, I respect that  default_love.gif

Thing is that my comment was directed to more people who, I'm sure, are not in the same position as you.

​Thanks & yeah I agree you don't get to talk **** when you haven't gone through 30 years of ****ing Madonna :fame:

From which dark holes do these haters crawl out? Just asking... Sad and pathetic.

Oh and now it's her voice 'cause she has differnt enough dress for you guys? She did really great. I think vocally this was the best one yet of GT performances. GT is a great pop song and good song writing, what the heck.

Yes she's not the boring american idol shoutbeltingscreamersinger nor a greatest vocalist by any standart. However, you can clearly see and hear how se truly is connected to the song and lyrics and truly performs them. Such great emotion and dynamics in her voice and that's her forte. Many supposedly great singers could take a lot of notes ;) Singing an yealling high and loud is not singing.

Archived