💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Madonna Performs 'Ghosttown' on ELLEN

Yanko

Featured Posts

Didymus

In b4 comments of shaky vocals, autotune, she can't sing. 

​You're late :pole:

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AJH219

Another great performance! 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

dlioncourt91

The truth is painful

​No one is toting Madonna as some great vocalist but pretty much every promo performance has been criticizing everything from her hair, costume, choreography, vocals. 

codymonster

She is not a good singer :air:  Which makes a performance where she stands by a piano and sings, extemely painful to watch :sweat: 

Brandon

​No one is toting Madonna as some great vocalist but pretty much every promo performance has been criticizing everything from her hair, costume, choreography, vocals. 

I don't really like the performances from this era so far (choreo, power, vocals, visuals). I love the songs though. 

Better Day

She slayed my life with that performance :legend: All the performances this week has slayed. 

I hope she performs Wash All Over Me and Hold Tight tomorrow :lgbt:

Together You And I!

darkchylde

"There's never been anyone quite like Madonna, and there never will be."

Thank god.

djBuffoon

Amazing to me that this album didn't get annihilated by critics. I mean, talk about dated.

Psychedelic

Poor haters, I can understand the comments about the vocals... Madonna is far from being an amazing singer but songs being basic and dated? Gimme a break! But I can understand you're bored :hunty:

Archived