đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
debate

If ARTPOP was a visual album...

Bambino

Featured Posts

If it was a visual album it would've received an AOTY Grammy.

Not just a nomination.

qLEq7Ai.gif

​No, Beck >

6qYk654.gif

Michael

It was originally supposed to be a visual album, and even though people get super defensive when someone says that Beyoncé stole the idea, Gaga had already announced plans to do it over a year before Beyoncé's album.

That's probably one of the reasons why Gaga keeps her future creative plans close to her chest these days, because announcing them way in advance lets other artists have the time to do it before you.

Andreyw

The DWUW video already be there meaning the era wouldn't have collapsed then and it would be a hit single and hit album so it would've slayed commercially.

And seeing as I loved the album already, the videos would've made me love it EVEN MORE. :giveup: Can you imagine? A Sexxx Dreams video. An ARTPOP video. A damn Aura video. :giveup: 

​ARTPOP has a video and Aura has a Lyric Video :derpga:

Cody Draco

Actually Beyoncé already did that with BDay, where almost every song had a video.

​Almost every song equals a visual album?

tumblr_n2hvqsYInH1qci23co1_500.gif

​Almost every song equals a visual album?

tumblr_n2hvqsYInH1qci23co1_500.gif

​At the time there was no concept of what a visual album was but it sure was the first attempt at doing one. The only song that didn't have a video was Resentment. It was all released in a DVD called BDay Video Anthology.

vanus

gaga always puts so much time and ideas in each video, it would take her so long to film all these vids

imma cut a bitch

gagzus

It would have been made the era somewhat more enjoyable but the music still would have sucked for me. Honestly I'm getting so tired of "visual albums" and everyone releasing one. Yes of course I'd like a music video for every song but I'm just so tired of "storylines" and "experiences" when in reality its just music. Music can have a story but I miss the times where you would wait for TRL to air and your favorite pop star would premiere a music video and seeing everyone get excited. That experience is much more entertaining and fun than experiencing music video premiere on a shĂ­tty website, album or application.

who else besides beyonce released a REAL visual album tho? ​

OT: it'd have been exciting, but would she have been able to pull it off? bc the album would've had to be continuous and flow well & the songs are so different unlike Beyonce's were.

& a video a song doesn't equate a visual album js

PrinceGaga

It would have been an amazing album!! The concept of ARTPOP is so visual so it would have been so perfect. It's a shame the app didn't work out - visuals through art and video was a huge part of the album through the app which never took off. It is such a cool concept and it would have worked so well, it's such a shame really. She was really passionate about it too. 

mister max

dint gaga say she wanted it to be an visual album?

she wanted a video for every song i thougt

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

gagzus

dint gaga say she wanted it to be an visual album?

she wanted a video for every song i thougt

​yeah back in 2012 before BEYONCE was out, she said she wanted a fan to direct a video as well, wish that took off

Archived