• above 300k-400k
    • above 400k-500k
    • above 500k-600k
    • above 600k-700k
    • above 700k-900k possibly 950k
    • 1000k or more

Featured Posts

Fiona Apple

More than a million if there's some hype around her and it's a surprise release...

After her marriage and great job in AHS for example

​Imagine that :pray:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AM98GJ

Tbh if Gaga and RedOne produce singles of the same quality as they did during their initial collaborations, I don't see why we couldn't see first week sales of at least 400K....

​She had no support from GP during ARTPOP now that the GP are more open to her (and if album sales in general remain in their current state by 2016) Gaga should surely sell more than 250k , besides the album should be better than ARTPOP (mainly due to REDONE tbh) so it should have more supporters.

​what? she's mainly alienated the relevant people during this c2c era

yeah, she's showed people she can sing, but she has also showed them she nowadays spends her time singing washed up jazz classics. this unfortunately translates to has-been. 

it's been a long time since she was seen as avant-garde or cool. today it's more or less the older folks or middle-class housewives she pleases the most.

i'm predicting 150-200k

Fiona Apple

​what? she's mainly alienated the relevant people during this c2c era

yeah, she's showed people she can sing, but she has also showed them she nowadays spends her time singing washed up jazz classics. this unfortunately translates to has-been. 

it's been a long time since she was seen as avant-garde or cool. today it's more or less the older folks or middle-class housewives she pleases the most.

i'm predicting 150-200k

​What :air: People don't even know about the jazz album so it's not a problem or something..The oscar performance made her fanbase stronger and people appriciate her more and will check out her next project. And she is not coming from a hip surgery and d--g addictions this time :awkney:

Fiona Apple

I voted 100-200 but I hope it's in the 300s

​Lol even C2C debuted with 130k :awkney:

Battle 4 Ur Life

NO. Too soon. :manicure:

We need more info 1st. Right now I'd say ARTPOP numbers...a lil bit less or more maybe. Basically this.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

ShockPop

ARTPOP tanked due to media backlash, overexposure and no manager. All of that is now very much repaired or on it's way.

The next album will likely have a surprise release after an oscars style positive publicity stunt. Artist Nation will not settle for low sales. It's going to explode.

Harry

​Actually now the album sales are a lot better than what they were in 2012-2013.. :woohoo2:

​Is this a serious post? Album sales are worse than ever. Only two albums released in 2014 went platinum, 2013 had five. In 2015 only Taylor Swift and big male rappers are selling lots of albums.

Realistically, I'd say around 200k at this point. But it obviously all depends on the success of the lead single(s), promotion, her image for the album etc. It's impossible to accurately predict something like this when the album isn't even recorded yet.

Emvee

All I'm gonna say is that lead single better mother ****ing slay and be universally labeled as Lady Gaga's return to form if she or her label want to go platinum with her next album. Anything less than 300k for opening numbers will not eventually go platinum. The album dies after one or two singles if it doesn't immediately make a splash as a high profile release. In fact, if the goal is to restore her reputation, the first 3 singles at least need to slay. Anything less and the hype fizzles. 

But anyway, music not the bling :awesome: 

Dorothy Gale

All I'm gonna say is that lead single better mother ****ing slay and be universally labeled as Lady Gaga's return to form if she or her label want to go platinum with her next album. Anything less than 300k for opening numbers will not eventually go platinum. The album dies after one or two singles if it doesn't immediately make a splash as a high profile release. In fact, if the goal is to restore her reputation, the first 3 singles at least need to slay. Anything less and the hype fizzles. 

But anyway, music not the bling :awesome: 

Yes, a lot is riding on it. They need to play their cards carefully with the lead. Applause was cute, but not the epic comeback single that the public wanted.

FrankGutz

the music industry is death, i will be optimistic and vote for  100k-200k

Dᮄ ‱ Dᎀʀᎋ Hᎏʀsᮇ | Hᎏʀʀᎏʀ ‱ TʜʀÉȘʟʟᎇʀ | Eʟᎇᎄ᎛ʀᎏɎÉȘᮄ | FÉȘᮛɮᮇss | MᎀɎᎅʏ Mᎏᎏʀᎇ ‱ Lᎀᎅʏ Gᮀɱᮀ ‱ Sᎏ᎘ʜÉȘᮇ Bᮇx᎛ᎏʀ

Oscar

honestly, this is one of the hardest sales prediction out of all her albums i mean it really could go either way

We Already have this poll in the Gaga Charts Discussion.

/thread 

​Yes.

So please continue the voting and join the discussions there. That thread is for everyone to freely discuss and share their first-week predictions for Gaga's next album (and single) in any country in the world. Here's the link to our Gaga Charts Discussion thread: 

• Mills locked this topic

Archived