Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Designer Romona Keveza has been commissioned to design wedding dress for Lady Gaga

asana15

Featured Posts

asana15

Will Gaga and Vergara walk down the aisle in Romona Keveza?

We hear that designer Romona Keveza has been commissioned to design wedding dresses for Lady Gaga and Sofía Vergara, both fans of the label. While Keveza wouldn’t confirm whether she’s making either gown, she does tell Threads that A-listers call her “when they’re looking for something elegant.”

Gaga recently donned a subdued Keveza gown in champagne: “She was showing a whole new personality . . . Her career has shifted in a completely different direction,” says the designer. And then there was the metallic number Vergara wore to last year’s White House Correspondents’ Dinner (where she met now-fiancé Joe Manganiello). “We did that dress specifically for her,” says Keveza. “She certainly got the attention of the man she is now engaged to!”

http://nypost.com/2015/03/17/will-gaga-and-vergara-walk-down-the-aisle-in-romona-keveza/

gaga-vergara.jpg?w=720&h=480&crop=1

Bebe

He is known for wedding dresses and has created some beautiful gowns. I'm sure she will look beautiful :sara:

freebit

i'd be really surprised if she went with a little known designer over one of her big designer friends, like Versace, Alaia, Karl Lagerfeld etc. That dress is pretty though.

RAMROD

I don't like that dress, hope Keveza make something better if true.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived