Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

American Horror Story: Hotel - premiers October 7th on FX!

asana15

Featured Posts

RAMROD

I'm disappointed that she didn't actually seem to audition for the role. That she seems to have gotten the role via her name and not because she impressed the director with her ability to play the role.
Is that not disappointing to you? Stop twisting any slight criticism into hate. I'm going to f*cking watch AHS, I just wish she impressed the casting crew with her acting talents not her name.

AHS stars sometimes picked not from audition, and that is not only Gaga, you should watch PaleyFest 2015.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
giskardsb

Do you all really think that Gaga isn't doing everything in her power to prepare for this role?  She spent two months on voice for the Sound of Music performance, what makes you think she is just going to wing it for AHS?

I'm glad he used the term "shocking" ... imho after the oscars performance the GP/AHS watchers need something to remind them that Gaga isn't a static character just because she did something they consider "normal." EXCITED

PrinceGaga

Do you all really think that Gaga isn't doing everything in her power to prepare for this role?  She spent two months on voice for the Sound of Music performance, what makes you think she is just going to wing it for AHS?

YAAYYY say it how it is. I like it alot 

RAMROD

Inb4 she plays the devil himself

*shock*

giphy.gif

tumblr_mh1tylrS681s1szpho1_500.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

I dont like that quote tbh, gagz please gimme oscar performance greatness teas and ryan dont **** it up

Pole dancer

I'm so excited 

do you guys think she got a big role? I mean, EW confirmed that she's a series regular, but still. :gum:

BloodAndFire

Meh, I just hope Hotel is better than the Freakshow. The last season was a total letdown for me, and mind you Jessica Lange was in it.

I'm more shocked that the most fans here don't know that the artist Stefani Germanotta makes theatre almost all the year around as Lady Gaga :laughga:

Plus the acting in the beginning of Marry the Night is brilliant. The ironic desperate Gaga in the hospital was just insane. Gaga was also as Joe Calderone brilliant, Tony  talked about it several times, because he experienced it and he knows as an artist what he is talking about.

We as the audience enjoy the creation of Stefani every day and theatre is the royal discipline in acting.

If the roll is good, she will make it as good as always.  

"Well, I haven't seen her [acting] yet."

I seriously hope this quote isn't meant to read the way it does.

​Seriously :pray:

isaacanthony

"Well, I haven't seen her [acting] yet."

I seriously hope this quote isn't meant to read the way it does.

​agree.

:air:

SKANK

If Gaga and Ryan Murphy have anything in common it is their ability to over hype the life out of their projects, but consider me hyped

If Ryan Murphy is interested in shocking people than he should cast Gaga as Jamie Brewery's love interest. I want a full on down syndrome, lesbian, scissoring, scene in a haunted hotel room that shakes puritans to their core. 

• Admin unfeatured this topic
  • Jase pinned this topic
  • Admin locked this topic
  • Admin unpinned this topic

Archived