Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

American Horror Story: Hotel - premiers October 7th on FX!

asana15

Featured Posts

Interlude

I hope her characters an evil b---h :gaycat:

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bebe

"Well, I haven't seen her [acting] yet. But she studied acting"

This quote upsets me and greatly reduces my excitement.

Sableye

"Well, I haven't seen her [acting] yet."

I seriously hope this quote isn't meant to read the way it does.

​When people put the [brackets] up like that, it's usually because the journalist who is talking to the person has changed the quote in some way. He probably said "I haven't seen her yet" and it was changed to be more specific. 

And if he hasn't seen her acting yet he needs to rent Machete Kills or watch Marry the Night. AND IF HASNT SEEN EITHER THAN IS HE EVEN A TRUE FAN LIKE WHAT THE **** :grr:

Stephen

"Well, I haven't seen her [acting] yet. But she studied acting"

This quote upsets me and greatly reduces my excitement.

​It is a little unsettling, but I still have faith. I don't think Gaga would jump into this without being prepared, especially such a large role right away.

Morphine Prince

​This came to my mind too. I'd be upset if Ryan just cast her because "she's Lady Gaga! Oh my!" 

LORD GAGA

They will have researched her acting ability and her music videos, she'll be great i have no doubt, this hypes me up so much :rip: 

Bebe

​It is a little unsettling, but I still have faith. I don't think Gaga would jump into this without being prepared, especially such a large role right away.

​She might feel prepared, but that doesn't make her a good actress. I hope she proves me wrong but I'm disappointed right now.

LORD GAGA

​You are disappointed for what exactly? 

Hating in advance :sweep: mess

​was just about to say this :spin:

AgusPop

​She might feel prepared, but that doesn't make her a good actress. I hope she proves me wrong but I'm disappointed right now.

​You are disappointed for what exactly? 

Hating in advance  :sweep: mess. Hating the Oscars Performance and now this. troll

Morphine Prince

There is no "hating in advance" People are just stating their concern over her just being cast because oooh she's Lady Gaga and of course she'll be creepy and great!

I personally want her to deliver. And if the director isn't even that familiar with her acting skills then of course I'd be concerned. 

Blue Jeans

wgnPUyc.gif

I'm a bit worried, i don't want her to get dragged to the pits of Hell for bad acting.. she dropped out of Tish its not like she finished her acting course while she was already a good musician because of her early private lessons, as a drama student myself, 1 year is not enough to be Great, but she's very talented she might pull it off who knows..

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

• Admin unfeatured this topic
  • Jase pinned this topic
  • Admin locked this topic
  • Admin unpinned this topic

Archived