💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What if BTW cover was like this ? (Meltdown or nah)

Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

PrinceGaga

You're not unique sis, everybody prefered this one, i remember people saying she only released an ugly cover so we could all buy the deluxe.. oh how i miss the meltdowns

fDCEx2u.jpg

​Omg the scandal :lolgaga: 

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BornSimon

Meh, the cover is ****ing bonkers but I never thought it was awful. I actually like it, although the deluxe edition is LE FIERCENESS.

Haroon

I like how the motorbike looks more badass in the original picture, plus I'm not a fan of the hair in the first one because it looks a bit flat and the side parting isn't to my liking in this case

lego

If Gaga was actually sitting on the bike tho >>>>>>

These from Coverlandiaare amazing

52193-new_preview.png?AWSAccessKeyId=AKI19012-new_preview.png?AWSAccessKeyId=AKI52837-new_preview.png?AWSAccessKeyId=AKI

I like the 1st.

She kind of looks like Celine Dion on last one.

FreePalestine

​So your saying that the collage of her old wigs to make a new one for the official cover looks better ?

iFXq5zvACw0z1.gif

​I'm saying that you should get over and move on.

tumblr_inline_movkbtu1bF1qz4rgp.gif

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

Both are terrible :later: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Ladey Gagz

They're both tragic imo :koons: Nothing can make that cover good except if you change it completely :koons:

I LOVE motorcycleGa it's the cheap font I can't deal with, it would look soooooo much better without any writing

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

willmcclure72

No she looks fat. The original is the best album cover ever and is iconic. Her best album cover. 

Probglum

Yessss I love it. The original one doesn't even look like her AT ALL IMO.

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

Bebe

I love the BTW album cover now. The other cover is just not good and shows a lack of understanding about what was trying to be achieved with this image.

XoXoJoanneGaga

This barely even looks cheaper than the real one :lmao: Thank god for the amazing deluxe cover

Archived