Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Should GaGa work with Steve Grand?

ARTPOPchamp

Featured Posts

ARTPOPchamp

Steve Grand released his album All American Boy today... it's really good. He does a blend of country and pop, he's also openly gay and quite cute too. He became an internet sensation when he released his All American Boy video a couple years ago. Would you be here for a collaboration between LG and Steve? if you've forgotten, the All American Boy video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjiyjYCwNyY .... personally I feel GaGa needs to do something to get gay fans back, I feel a lot have abandoned her even after everything she's done. Thoughts?  :kissga:

Spock

Don't want to be rude, but the only thing I think of when I see your threads is "GaGa".

7c0daeedbf61105e8f8b9512d8e85c78.jpg

Sorry.

who will love me when the night is over

Dorothy Gale

I feel like a lot of gay artists use that as a way to make themselves more relevant. I've seen ads like, "new gay indie artist" and it feels like they are pandering to the gay audience tbh.

danwasd

Don't want to be rude, but the only thing I think of when I see your threads is "GaGa".

7c0daeedbf61105e8f8b9512d8e85c78.jpg
Sorry.

Blue Jeans

"GaGa"

fDCEx2u.jpg

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

RainingOnMe

I love when people call her GaGa :flutter: Reminds me of when everyone would go crazy over The Fame on GGD 1.0. :cry:  

PrinceGaga

I personally think she should focus on herself for the time being. Her life is full on and amazing right now and she just needs to write music in her own time. I was also thinking colabs with like Elton John or something.

I feel like a lot of gay artists use that as a way to make themselves more relevant. I've seen ads like, "new gay indie artist" and it feels like they are pandering to the gay audience tbh.

​Yes I agree!... I don't like labels at all tbh. You don't see rising artists being called "new straight indie artist" 

DrewStevens

I think that would be the most obvious way of pandering to the gay audience ever. She should collab with people who she feels a connection, not with people who are gonna benefit her. 

Archived