đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you sometimes tear up when you think about Gaga's story?

itsdominik

Featured Posts

Ethan

Do any of U have big dreams or aspirations because that gypsy video gave me adrenaline and reverence to feel strong and proud like, that's what ****ing gaga makes me feel. It's so bizarre

ARTPOPchamp

Do you ever think of Gaga's story? 

Not really, no. I really don't. 

​:rip:

ARTPOPchamp

Like when you think about what she has been going through to reach her goals. Everything Gaga has achieved is the result of hard work and self disciplin! She never stopped believing in herself and this is one of the reasons she made her dream come true!

She is just such an inspiring woman :gaga:

​The roach infested Brooklyn apartment, the dirty men who tried to take advantage of her, the swine who didn't think her voice would be enough, dropping out of university, moving to Brooklyn and LA, working three jobs to pay rent, stripping, go go dancing, bartending, singing in the clubs and dive bars, she kept going and going like the energizer bunny to make her dream happen. (Cue THE FAME - "Don't ask me how or why but I'm going to make it happen this time, my teenage dream tonight, yeah, I'm going to make it happen this time") It's so inspiring. Even these days, all the haters out there spewing hate but she's still going. She's the little glam engine that could. (Cues BLACK JESUS AMEN FASHION) :kissga:

ARTPOPchamp

"They used to call me Rabbit Teeth in school.... now I'm a real live Vogue Beauty Queen!" - LG  :queenga:

gagzus

her story always makes me cry tears of happiness tbh over all the stuff she's overcome & it gives me hope for my own future when things are grim (like lately)

Nicole

Not necessarily cry when I think about it, but sometimes when she tells a story on stage or in an interview I do tear up a bit, but overall it makes me proud that she has gotten through everything and kinda reminds me that there is light at the end of every tunnel

Archived