Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Rihanna talks #R8

Gagadisiak

Featured Posts

Love the way she's thinking! I'm just afraid that Gaga might be a little late with her rock sound if she releases nothing before 2016...

​Gaga won't do rock tho. LG5 producers are RedOne and Giorgio Moroder ^^

T3ARS

I love her and I wish her success. I'm glad she's recognizing that she needs to mature her image. :applause:

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

Pure Adrenaline

I see her point and great that she is realising this at this point of her career where she has to choose whether she wants to continue pleasing the GP and appeal to young audience with every album or want to establish herself as a musician that creates for the sake of the music not the crowd :applause: 

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Jester

​Gaga won't do rock tho. LG5 producers are RedOne and Giorgio Moroder ^^

​Bookmark me :spin: It will definitely have EDM/disco/typical Gaga influences of course...

RedOne is a rock producer as well, he actually produced most of Gaga songs using rock elements and structure:

Bloody

It's time for her to make sth more mature.I hope she achieves that with R8.

I can't wait :popcorn: 

Lucas

Can't wait for R8, this album will be really different from what we heard of her previously and from what there is on radio nowadays = the kind of albums I LOVE

Archived