music news

Billboard 200: Madonna's Rebel Heart debuts at #2

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Psychedelic

you all medonsters want to know what is real hate. well. just post a topic about gaga in madonnarama and you will see what the real hate is.

​Well, the day when I finally agreed with you had to come so... I'll give you this one :madge:

QueenGadonna

​one again. I tell you. I dont hate Madonna.  If you want to know what hatred is just go to MadonnaNation and post a topic about Gaga. thats real hatred.  (you will see comments like "monstrous copycat talentless" to  "big nose ugly transgender" ) on the contrary, I never insulted madonna

​...yet you bash her in every Madonna topic. Oh well.

I know Madonna fans can be hateful. I got insulted by them many time for liking Gaga.

Ladey Gagz

​...yet you bash her in every Madonna topic. Oh well.

​But he said he didn't hate her so he doesn't hate her! He just bashes her 20 times a day on the same thread, but it's not because he hates her! And don't forget liking literally every post hating on her! Starting to think Bitter is another account he made to like all his posts :hunty:

But it's okay I'm happy he doesn't hate her :hi5:

NONONONO

So far, this is how the album has charted worldwide.

For an album that leaked 3 months ago, radio refuses to play and from a 56-year old pop star, this is more than impressive.

After all, that's why there's only one Madonna.

Official Album Charts

1. Australia ( 7.000 copies )
1. Canada ( 18.000 copies )
1. Germany ( 30.000 copies )
1. Italy ( 20.000 copies )
1. Spain ( 8.000 copies )
1. Netherlands
1. Portugal
1. Austria
1. Greece
1. Cech Republic
1. Switzerland
1. Belgium
1. Israel
1. Croatia
1. South Korea
1. Taiwan
2. Us ( 121.000 copies ) * number 1 in sales 
2. Uk ( 37.000 copies )
2. Finland
2. Denmark
2. Argentina
2. Russia
3-7 France ( 25.000 copies )
3. Scotland
5. Ireland
7. New Zealand
8. Japan
10. Sweden

niceguymtl

​That's a weak excuse. It's like saying they heard the album 3 months before and just didn't think it worth the money.

​Most people don't buy albums anymore they downloads the leak, that is how Beyoncé made so much money people had to buy it, they couldn't download it.. it's nothing weak about it, it's a none fact in the music industry, Lady Gaga, and all the other artist get there album leak a week or two before I know a lot of people who love there albums and don't buy them because they can get it for free, it's very bad but that's how it is, And hers was leaked 3 months before that's way too long, she should of released it a week after she would of triple the numbers, like most artist when there album are leaked. They release it earlier, but she was too stubborn. 

niceguymtl

I can't wait to see what Lady Gaga will come up next for her new album :) I'm sure it will be excellent, with legeng Nile Rodgers on board and Red One who made a lots of its for her.

Archived