💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Desperate Housewives

Pat

Featured Posts

ofdarkskies1

OMG this season is AMAZING. I love how they really are shattering everything we thought we knew, Tom & Lynette, Carlos is broken, Susan is well ... Susan, Bree is drinking again. Everything is going to pieces, I love it.

I hate Andre now, his betrayal has pretty much ended the girls.

I feel like they have to kill Chuck and Mike and the Australian will cover it up, then the finale will be everyone moving away.

JeVeuxTonAmour

OMG this season is AMAZING. I love how they really are shattering everything we thought we knew, Tom & Lynette, Carlos is broken, Susan is well ... Susan, Bree is drinking again. Everything is going to pieces, I love it.

I hate Andre now, his betrayal has pretty much ended the girls.

I feel like they have to kill Chuck and Mike and the Australian will cover it up, then the finale will be everyone moving away.

Omg! Mike CANNOT die. I have a good feeling Chuck will though. It seems like it's the only way to get rid of him.

I'll be so pissed if everyone moves away in the finale.

I fear Bree will shoot herself like Mary Alice at some point. :(

I have a feeling the show will end with Bree, Susan, Gaby & Lynette all shooting themselves.

Nothing seems to be going right for any of them. :(

ofdarkskies1

Omg! Mike CANNOT die. I have a good feeling Chuck will though. It seems like it's the only way to get rid of him.

I'll be so pissed if everyone moves away in the finale.

I never said Mike should die, I said Chuck will die and Mike & the australian will cover it up.

JeVeuxTonAmour

I never said Mike should die, I said Chuck will die and Mike & the australian will cover it up.

Oh ok haha. I read it wrong.

I thought you meant they have to kill Chuck and Mike.

My mistake. :flop:

Ricardo

I doubt they all kill themselves, it'd be so dramatic, I agree with them moving out of Wisteria Lane it'd be a good ending for the series, or they all might end up in jail or something lol

JeVeuxTonAmour

I doubt they all kill themselves, it'd be so dramatic, I agree with them moving out of Wisteria Lane it'd be a good ending for the series, or they all might end up in jail or something lol

Yeah, it probably won't end with them all killing themselves.. but I still think it'd be an epic way to end the show. It's not like we can mourn their death, since it'll be the final scene ever.

I wouldn't want them moving out of Wisteria Lane though. :( They've built so many amazing memories there, it'd be a shame to see them walk away from it all.

• 3 weeks later...

finally we are getting a new episode this week! too bad it's the last before the winter break

Yay! So this will the disaster episode I assume?

JeVeuxTonAmour

OMFG!

The new episode is soooooooooo amazing!

I pray Bree doesn't die! I'm pretty sure she won't though.

And my money is on Ben running over Chuck.

OMFG! The new episode is soooooooooo amazing! I pray Bree doesn't die! I'm pretty sure she won't though. And my money is on Ben running over Chuck.

I thought it looked like Bree's car, but it could have been Carlos too. Why would he have needed to leave the rehab center in a hurry? Either to go confess or do something to shut Chuck down...