Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Desperate Housewives

Pat

Featured Posts

Ricardo

omg, this season keeps getting better and better, I have no ****ing idea who could have dug up the body, probably was the detective, since he has the files of Alejandro's disappearance

JeVeuxTonAmour

omg, this season keeps getting better and better, I have no ****ing idea who could have dug up the body, probably was the detective, since he has the files of Alejandro's disappearance

Yeah, but that seems too obvious. :shrug:

That was my first thought, but I reckon it'll be someone else.

Ricardo

Yeah, but that seems too obvious. :shrug:

That was my first thought, but I reckon it'll be someone else.

way too much, still we are knowing who did it and it would Bree who will found out first according to the next episode's synopsis.

is it me or it feels like Lynette doesn't care about the crime, until tonight's episode she was involved in something, she doesn't seem affected and seems to worry more about her marriage, you know, being a accomplice of a crime >>> your marriage, feels like she doesn't belong to that storyline

Edited by Ricardo

JeVeuxTonAmour

way too much, still we are knowing who did it and it would Bree who will found out first according to the next episode's synopsis.

is it me or it feels like Lynette doesn't care about the crime, until tonight's episode she was involved in something, she doesn't seem affected and seems to worry more about her marriage, you know, being a accomplice of a crime >>> your marriage, feels like she doesn't belong to that storyline

Well the whole season can't just be based on Alejandro's murder. There's gotta be separate storylines too.

Considering this is the last season, I'm guessing the writers are trying to make Tom & Lynette's marriage very dramatic. I'm praying they'll get back together. It's weird seeing Tom with someone else.

FFXSoul91

This season just keeps on getting better, though I do think Rene's story line is kinda unnecessary and just there to have Vanessa Williams do something, unless her new boyfriend is all behind this. :lol:

Ben and Renee will definitely be tied into the mystery at some point.

I wonder what this season's "tragedy" will be...

Looking at the total viewers this season I'm kinda happy they decided to stop to show this season, all episodes had been watched by less then 10 million watchers, they might had cancelled the show without it getting a proper ending.

TypicalOpposer

Damn that last episode was intense, my heart sank when I saw Gaby's rapist at Carlo's doorstep :eww:

Edited by TypicalOpposer

JeVeuxTonAmour

Damn that last episode was intense, my heart sank when I saw Gaby's rapist at Carlo's doorstep :eww:

I know right! That was soooo creepy.

I LOVE the show! I want to watch all seasons in full some time later in life. I only watched from the first to the 6th season.

Season 1 & 4 are the best! You should defiantly start watching from the beginning :)

This season has been amazing though, when Alejandro was stood at the door though :eww: I was so creeped out I had to turn away.

Really interested to watch the final 15 minutes of the last ever episode though, Marc Cherry (creator and show runner) said he's known how he wanted the last 15 minutes to be since season one!

Ricardo

seriously this is the best season ever :cry: there is so much going on in each episode

I can't believe how stupid Susan is :ROLL: the painting... what the **** is wrong with her

I can't believe how stupid Susan is :ROLL: the painting... what the **** is wrong with her

Right? She's so ****ing dumb shakeno.gif

I wonder if Andre will call the cops or something.

Ricardo

Right? She's so ****ing dumb shakeno.gif

I wonder if Andre will call the cops or something.

worst, you should watch next episode's preview

JeVeuxTonAmour

The new ep was sooo good! The show is so sad this season.

Everything just seems to be going wrong.. :(

Chuck is such an ass, but he's so damn hot. :nasty:

I felt so sorry for Lynette, with the whole anniversary, flower thing. :(