💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Madonna on Jonathan Ross Show

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Michael

She seemed a lot happier during this interview than during the Howard Stern one.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

I really enjoyed watching this interview last night:rofl: There were some really hilarious moments like the Madonna advice bit with the guy with the necklace :toofunny: And I liked her advice to the other guy :yes: 

It seemed like Jonathan Ross did ask a few personal questions about divorce and age and all of that but he kept it respectful and she kept it nice too. I cracked up so hard at the "So put that in your pipe and smoke it" :lmao: Her sass :dies: 

Emvee

Duuuude this guy still has a show? Well I guess he's only relevant to me when Gaga is on the show and she hasn't been there since, what, 2010?

PopBitch

Like this interview.  I love watching Madonna interviews though.  I could spend hours watching her :fail: 

​I remember when I found this interview that it was the first time a Madonna interview made me cry.  It still makes me tear up when I see it.    I've never seen Madonna let her complete guard down, I mean completely, where she couldn't hide her emotions.  It was emotionally raw and heartbreaking in the one part and so honest.

mattyx

​I remember when I found this interview that it was the first time a Madonna interview made me cry.  It still makes me tear up when I see it.    I've never seen Madonna let her complete guard down, I mean completely, where she couldn't hide her emotions.  It was emotionally raw and heartbreaking in the one part and so honest.

​Thanks.  I remember this one.  Haven't seen it in a while.

Jase

Guys, please be nice to each other. Any problems, just PM me and I'll try my best to sort it :)

I just watched the entire interview and I thought she came across well. It woulda been nice if she'd have talked more about her past relationships, but they're clearly sensitive issues so it is what it is.

Curunir

i liked the interview, she's actually really funny and i adore her humor. got the impression that actually jonathan's the one who made it feel a bit blank at times, like he couldn't keep up with her :flop:

Slayer

Firstly, lol, sadness takes me.

hopefully the other "elitists" on this forum will know what I'm talking about since you are looking more and more like such fine example.

Secondly, loool, your precious idol is the most pretentious elitist egocentric ny art student junkie to make it big and I LOVE it while you will be filling her seats with your fag-gotry-deluded asses for the rest of your lives.

I'm outta here. :P

Bye, hunty. Don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out. Oh, wait. Do. 

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Bellatrix

Amazing performances and a really great interview! Madonna really is fantastic and Jonathan is as hilarious as always.

Archived