💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Madonna on Jonathan Ross Show

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

That was funny and great! She seemed to be on a good mood :) I do love Ghosttown. I hope it will become at least a moderate hit :)

Oh and I thoughed she look absolutely stunnig. What are you guys on about....

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Slayer

yes, as I said, freedom of THOUGHT on this forum doesn't make sense anymore

it's like we're in kindergarten and have to strictly discuss the pictures we're shown like it's some mental exercise we are part of.

What the fvck are you talking about? How does that have anything to do with saying Madonna is botoxed?

Have a break from the forum for a while, you clearly need it.  :reductive:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

What the fvck are you talking about? How does that have anything to do with saying Madonna is botoxed?

Have a break from the forum for a while, you clearly need it.  :reductive:

​this is so sad.

I HAVE taken a break from the forum. too bad it's gotten even worse now. it's really turned into the worst type of gay/hypocrite b---hhole. you don't want to be stupid like that. the social model you all seem to adopt here stinks of old miserable *******s and you're way too young and liberated to be acting like that. the sooner you realize this the better. now don't say i'm not making sense cause you know into what an annoying bunch you've collectively turned into for the wrongest of reasons like oldschool fag drama and forum rules/regulations.

get ****ing real, then ban me, I was never here.

Pure Adrenaline

omg mess some posts in this thread :lmao:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

darkwolf

when does she say she loves Miley and Gaga ? 

​I don't remember she talked about Gaga. She said she liked Miley.

Slayer

​this is so sad.
I HAVE taken a break from the forum. too bad it's gotten even worse now. it's really turned into the worst type of gay/hypocrite b---hhole. you don't want to be stupid like that. the social model you all seem to adopt here stinks of old miserable *******s and you're way too young and liberated to be acting like that. the sooner you realize this the better. now don't say i'm not making sense cause you know into what an annoying bunch you've collectively turned into for the wrongest of reasons like oldschool fag drama and forum rules/regulations.

get ****ing real, then ban me, I was never here.

​Um, excuse me? You're the one who provoked me and called me stupid out of the blue. 

Do NOT lump me in with others in this forum who are b---hy and ruining the atmosphere, especially as you did that yourself when you needlessly attacked my character. I will NOT stand by and let someone do that to me, which is why I responded like I did. If you have a problem with GGD, raise it to the admins and don't sink your teeth into a random member who doesn't deserve it. 

I didn't expect you to be butthurt in the first place. try being cool about things.

your hypo responses don't seem to be any different than those of the mass I "lumped" you in with.

I don't care for GGD. I care for Gaga's fanbase as a whole and you seem representative of it and I am sorry, but this way you'll never be cool no matter how much Stefani tells you this.

Slayer

I didn't expect you to be butthurt in the first place. try being cool about things.

your hypo responses don't seem to be any different than those of the mass I "lumped" you in with.

I don't care for GGD. I care for Gaga's fanbase as a whole and you seem representative of it and I am sorry, but this way you'll never be cool no matter how much Stefani tells you this.

Firstly, you can't just go around calling people stupid and expecting them not to be "butt hurt". That's not the way the world works. We're not friends and that's not the kind of thing you say to a stranger, expecting a lighthearted response.

Secondly, your elitist attitude is not cute. Get over yourself.  And learn to use the "quote" feature.

Firstly, lol, sadness takes me.

hopefully the other "elitists" on this forum will know what I'm talking about since you are looking more and more like such fine example.

Secondly, loool, your precious idol is the most pretentious elitist egocentric ny art student junkie to make it big and I LOVE it while you will be filling her seats with your fag-gotry-deluded asses for the rest of your lives.

I'm outta here. :P

mattyx

Like this interview.  I love watching Madonna interviews though.  I could spend hours watching her :fail: 

bionic

The entire interview felt like Madonna kept trying to set up jokes that Jonathan Ross was totally oblivious to. :toofloppy: 

buy bionic

lego

Secondly, loool, your precious idol is the most pretentious elitist egocentric ny art student junkie to make it big and I LOVE it while you will be filling her seats with your fag-gotry-deluded asses for the rest of your lives.

:wtf: 

FreePalestine

nikola

lol those 2 should leave this thread tbh......

i loved this even tho sometimes felt a little bit blank.....

Performances were the sam as the other ones but they were good

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Archived