Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Metacritic: FROOT | 76

Henry

Featured Posts

Staryu

I love the album, but that's too high imo. Hopefully it will have at least 80 after all the reviews.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Henry

I love the album, but that's too high imo. Hopefully it will have at least 80 after all the reviews.

​That's just from one review, i'm sure it will start to drop when more comes in.....Hoping for 70+

Fiona Apple

:duck: this album is her best

im a ruin alone is better than EH

​Imo Im a ruin is a mess. :awkney: The album has some good tracks.But it's really nothing compared to Electra Heart

ItsTommyBitch

Still so happy :flutter: FROOT is her best album to me, and i love Electra Heart to bits :emma: 

Mature, great but minimal production, great lyrics, and she manages to make mid tempo bops that dont sacrifice any integrity :giveup: I can still dance to the album but reflect at the same time and no songs are at all overproduced (which I cant say applies to Electra Heart)

I will say that FROOT needed a better ballad than "Happy" musically. Buy the Stars is still legendary :shrug: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Prismatic

​Imo Im a ruin is a mess. :awkney: The album has some good tracks.But it's really nothing compared to Electra Heart

​Amen. I'll take Electra Heart anyday. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Brainiac

smh at all the people saying it doesn't deserve it because it's not bubblegum electro-pop like the last album. Every professional review I've seen so far for this album has been positive. The metacritic score will likely reflect that as well. Just because the style of music isn't to your liking doesn't make it bad.

LordDisick

​electra heart is so over produced tho :awkney:

theres a reason froot is getting more postive reviews :tea:

Fiona Apple

​electra heart is so over produced tho :awkney:

​It's not overproduced at all tho :air: It just has a basic production.. But the songs are soo much better

LordDisick

​It's not overproduced at all tho :air: It just has a basic production.. But the songs are soo much better

​there good but have no replay value to me 

Interlude

Electra Heart's metascore though :excuseme:

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

Fiona Apple

​there good but have no replay value to me 

​I got addicted with almost every track on EH,can't say the same thing about Froot

Archived