💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Madonna's Rebel Heart discounted on Amazon for $6.99

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Valextra

inb4 the decay comments when she is still the queen of pop and the best selling and most iconic female artist of all time:flirt:

​Obviously, and always the same people perched on the Madonna's threads. 

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ladey Gagz

The Queen getting the coins :green:  

Good luck Madonna.

Maybe if you didn't trash your perfect demos the album would still be exciting to buy.

Sorry I'm still bitter over WOAM and Rebel Heart and I'm Addicted getting ruined.

​Don't forget Illuminati :koons:

Spock

I can't at people mocking and acting all superior when Gaga sold Born This Way for .99 cents for the exact same reason.

Madonna at least values her music more :reductive:

who will love me when the night is over

GagaMyBlood95

​It's not Gaga that discounted Born This Way tho.. It would sell over 800k anyway

​I know, it's not Madonna that discounted Rebel Heart either, it was her label/team/someone else idk..

Fiona Apple

​I know, it's not Madonna that discounted Rebel Heart either, it was her label/team/someone else idk..

​It's totally different. Born This Way was discounted because they wanted to promote a new amazon plan.. Rebel Heart was discounted to sell more and become #1. :toofunga:

GagaMyBlood95

​It's totally different. Born This Way was discounted because they wanted to promote a new amazon plan.. Rebel Heart was discounted to sell more and become #1. :toofunga:

​I'm not defending Madonna tbh, I'm just saying that she has no control over the price of her album/the discounts etc... That's all

Fiona Apple

​I'm not defending Madonna tbh, I'm just saying that she has no control over the price of her album/the discounts etc... That's all

​She doesn't.. 

Cody Draco

I can't at people mocking and acting all superior when Gaga sold Born This Way for .99 cents for the exact same reason.

Madonna at least values her music more :reductive:

​Taylor Swift is that you?

Big-Ang-anim.gif

Spock

​Taylor Swift is that you?

Big-Ang-anim.gif

​I knew someone would quote me for that.

No. Just because I am a Taylor fan doesn't mean I blindly agree with every single thing she says. I though her point was fair but went overboard with it.

For me, selling your whole album you spent years working on for less than a dollar devalues it

Cody Draco

​I knew someone would quote me for that.
No. Just because I am a Taylor fan doesn't mean I blindly agree with every single thing she says. I though her point was fair but went overboard with it.

For me, selling your whole album you spent years working on for less than a dollar devalues it

​I actually don't think you're blindly agreeing with her. Sorry if my post made it seem that way. I respect you a lot on this site for always being firm and having an opinion. :hug:

$6.99 is normal for an album these days unfortunately. :(

Spock

​I actually don't think you're blindly agreeing with her. Sorry if my post made it seem that way. I respect you a lot on this site for always being firm and having an opinion. :hug:

$6.99 is normal for an album these days unfortunately. :(

​That is the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me in here :giveup:
Sorry if I came too hard, I thought you were dragging lol :hug:

Yeah, I know that's a normal price nowadays but imo it was discounted to get dem sales

Archived