💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

NYPost: Madonna's Rebel Heart tour sales more sticky than sweet

Spock

Featured Posts

Which is the pop-up keyboard on IPads sold in the U.S. 

It is also the keyboard configuration on my phone. 

Would you like for me to send you a picture of each one to prove to you the M and N are next to each other on both devices? 

It was clearly a joke :rip:

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

those ticket prices:air:

how about buying food instead:rip:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Whispering

It was clearly a joke :rip:

It was clearly a silly thing to bring up in the first place, on a forum where people have trouble finding punctuation keys or spelling the most basic words. That was the point of my response. Sorry you can't read between the lines. ;)

It was clearly a silly thing to bring up in the first place, on a forum where people have trouble finding punctuation keys or spelling the most basic words. That was the point of my response. Sorry you can't read between the lines. ;)

​You would find anything that a Madonna fan brings up to be silly as part of your tit-for-tat conquest, that much is clear. Anyway the "point of [your] response" doesn't make sense unless you genuinely mistook Darkwolf's words to be an attack on your intelligence or literacy levels; which is definitely an overreaction.

Whispering

​You would find anything that a Madonna fan brings up to be silly as part of your tit-for-tat conquest, that much is clear. Anyway the "point of [your] response" doesn't make sense unless you genuinely mistook Darkwolf's words to be an attack on your intelligence or literacy levels; which is definitely an overreaction.

I could care less who this person is a fan of. What a silly thing to think. 

Eh, I think the whole pointing out a typo deal is ridiculous. :shrug: 

Archived