💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

NYPost: Madonna's Rebel Heart tour sales more sticky than sweet

Spock

Featured Posts

Pure Adrenaline

​Not if your fave if Beyonce or Taylor. I could see a 50% decline down to $150 million, unless she's willing to go new places (Asia, Oz, small cities) and grind out a lot of dates.

Casual fans who saw Sticky or MDNA may ask: "why go again, she has no hits since last time." The decline will be worst in US, since the Superbowl really helped sell tickets. Plus a lot of old fans mad she showed up late and didn't play more classic songs.

​my fave is Gaga :gaycat: 

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
androiduser

she's touring too often and the prices are too high, and with each album she has less new hits.

Hexxx

I read it as "Madonna's Rebel Heart tour sells more than Sticky & Sweet" and I was like " :shocked: " :flop: 

Well I guess she just won't be adding as many dates to the same venues if it's going like this in some places, but I'm sure there are people that are gonna snap the tickets up sooner or later - I mean it's a Madonna tour after all :shrug: 

I read that too :laughga:

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

nikola

first of all wtf is that title

At the end of the day it will be sould out......maybe not in first 20 mins but it will be.....but wtf are those prices

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Psychedelic

omg, tickets have been out for less than 2 weeks, they might not be selling out like previous tours but it will eventually sell out or at least sell good enough to become one of the highest earning tours of the year, that's a fact!

LORD GAGA

Got tickets. Ticketmaster was offering some $415 tickets for half off so I bought those.

Wow that's quite a good deal! But half off already tho? :air:

MyQueen

it's gonna be completely sold out in the end, so this article is a bit pointless :shrug:

​

MyQueen

​Not if your fave if Beyonce or Taylor. I could see a 50% decline down to $150 million, unless she's willing to go new places (Asia, Oz, small cities) and grind out a lot of dates.

Casual fans who saw Sticky or MDNA may ask: "why go again, she has no hits since last time." The decline will be worst in US, since the Superbowl really helped sell tickets. Plus a lot of old fans mad she showed up late and didn't play more classic songs.

​MDNA tour was perfect!

Where if not on her new tour will we hear her performing new material?

darkwolf

the tour starts in august right?

it will do fine monsters dont get your hopes up :toofunny: 

​She's only announced like 30 something shows for now and I'm sure it will gross at least 100M$+

Whispering

Several friends at another board that are Madonna fans were discussing how much easier it was to get tickets this time around. Even saw some talk of prices being cut in certain sections already. I guess it's not selling like the last tour. 

Since the promoter already scaled down to arenas only, I didn't expect to see tickets going slowly compared to last time. 

Vernier

There were articles like this when MDNA tour tickets were released too and we all know how that turned out in the end :thetea:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

MyQueen

Several friends at another board that are Madonna fans were discussing how much easier it was to get tickets this time around. Even saw some talk of prices being cut in certain sections already. I guess it's not selling like the last tour. 

Since the promoter already scaled down to arenas only, I didn't expect to see tickets going slowly compared to last time. 

​Lets see and wait!

She made 900 millions from her last three tours!

Madonna can make **** to a gold!

http://media.giphy.com/media/r2vGd8UzaqlOw/giphy.gif

darkwolf

There were articles like this when MDNA tour tickets were released too and we all know how that turned out in the end :thetea:

​Not to mention the sales started for only 14 of the shows :sharon:.

I remember there were a lot of articles like this about the mdna tour, until Live Nation announced that she has already sold 1.6 million tickets before the tour even started.

Whispering

​Lets see and wait!

She made 900 millions from her last three tours!

Madonna can make **** to a gold!

Wait and see....what exactly?

I don't care what she did in the past. The fact is she is doing smaller venues this time around and the tickets are selling at a slower pace, even to the point of already lowering prices. There simply isn't as much demand this time around.

Note that I never said that the arena tour wouldn't end up selling out, or getting close, or that it wouldn't end up in the top tours for the year. 

Archived