💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

NYPost: Madonna's Rebel Heart tour sales more sticky than sweet

Spock

Featured Posts

monketsharona

​Well ARTPOP's sales are like 21's for Madonna at the moment :awkney:

that's not so bad for the moment, but yeah I don't see it having longevity...

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is she going on tour every year nowadays?

Is she making albums just to go on tour?

너와의 어색한 침묵이 차라리 좋아

Fiona Apple

that's not so bad for the moment, but yeah I don't see it having longevity...

​I love her album but the sales of everything are horrible..Her lead single didn't even enter the hot 100 chart after a Grammy performance  :air: And her album is debuting with less than C2C :awkney:

monketsharona

​I love her album but the sales of everything are horrible..Her lead single didn't even enter the hot 100 chart even after a Grammy performance  :air: And her album is debuting with less than C2C :awkney:

​LFL is a flop for sure lol

though the album is still doing decently WW...

Fiona Apple

​LFL is a flop for sure lol

though the album is still doing decently WW...

​It's doing decently for Iggy Azalea,not for Madonna.. Even her unpromoted MDNA album went #1 everywhere :air: I am a big fan of hers and I absolutely love the album.But her chart performances and sales are horrible right now. I hope Ghosttown video and Ellen will help

Didymus

I read it as "Madonna's Rebel Heart tour sells more than Sticky & Sweet" and I was like " :shocked: " :flop:

​Glad I'm not alone :air: I was confused for like 2 minutes.

I think this is good news tbh, I'm not sure at all about whether or not I wanna go, so maybe this will give me the opportunity to wait for first vids before spending those dollas :gum:

monketsharona

​It's doing decently for Iggy Azalea,not for Madonna.. Even her unpromoted MDNA album went #1 everywhere :air: I am a big fan of hers and I absolutely love the album.But her chart performances and sales are horrible right now. I hope Ghosttown video and Ellen will help

​Ghosttown is my favorite one, I'm pretty sure it won't be a hit because people doesn't seem to be here for Madonna anymore. But still a very good song !  

though what it kinda funny this era is the delusion of her fans trying to find excuses to explain the flop of LFL and the fact RH is clearly underperforming... 

Fiona Apple

​Ghosttown is my favorite one, I'm pretty sure it won't be a hit because people doesn't seem to be here for Madonna anymore. But still a very good song !  

though what it kinda funny this era is the delusion of her fans trying to find excuses to explain the flop of LFL and the fact RH is clearly underperforming... 

​I love Ghosttown too!My favourite is Heartbreak City tho.

I don't know.. I am in a Madonna group on facebook and they don't try to explain anything anymore.They accepted that Madonna is not popular anymore 

Spock

Is she making albums just to go on tour?

​Yes and no imo. I mean, she clearly knows that touring is where she makes major bank, so that fuels her to make an album, get some coins for it, then tour and make money. MDNA is the best example of an album just for the sake of a tour. I mean, the tour was basically a greatest hits tour with some MDNA in it. Rebel Heart, however, feels really cohesive and is a nice project so I suspect she was more into it and wanted to put it out

who will love me when the night is over

Got my tickets, sooooo excited:zilla:

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

Gaga Monster

Got tickets. Ticketmaster was offering some $415 tickets for half off so I bought those.

GGD Presidential Elections

Archived