💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Britney's coffee obsession started in 1999!

Spock

Featured Posts

Spock

I had the "Britney Spears: Live and More!" VHS when I was a kid and I used to watch it all the time because it was amazing (at the time. I was six don't judge me). I was looking at old Britney videos on YouTube and stumbled upon it and decided to watch it for the first time in fourteen years or something, not knowing the revelation it contained:

Britney was talking about her morning promo appearances and this comes from Johnny Wright, her then manager (did not know him)

"She always has to have a Mocha drink from the Coffee Bean and finding a Coffee Bean in every town in America, it's been real difficult, so sometimes we have to send private jets out to get it and it's not warm when it gets back so... It becomes a problem"

:lmao:
And she was 18! and wtf is a "Coffee Bean" :toofunny:

Also, it's really funny to watch just for the crowd shots! All those moms with their little girls and 1999 teens with braces and their big ass camera recorders :flutter:

who will love me when the night is over

RAMROD

and wtf is a "Coffee Bean"​

Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf, Starbucks like coffee chain.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Spock

Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf, Starbucks like coffee chain.

​Yeah, I guessed but the whole thing made me laugh so hard. And the thought of Britney going someplace else than Starbucks :giveup:

who will love me when the night is over

Haroon

Well luckily for her there are Starbucks all across America, so she won't be needing to send out private jets and having to deal with not warm beverages anymore :nick: 

anigif_enhanced-buzz-6217-1374776284-31.

Michael

Private jets for ha coffee...only the queen of pop.

britney-britney-spears-coffee-music-vide

And her coffee obsession started even sooner than that! Look at 2:47

Archived