Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Billboard suggest that Iggy should take the Gaga route

Pure Adrenaline

Featured Posts

MikeGoneGaga

Try to appeal to an older, classier audience with rap music? Good luck!

The black fans won't accept her, the macho guys won't accept her, that leaves the white pop girl market.

​Very true...and that market moves on very quickly. She needs her appeal to be global, not to that one market. The older classier audience would never. 

Also the LGBT market. 

​Yes. This market is enormous...Gaga, Madonna, Cher, etc. would know.

​I may have given my opinion a bit too harshly, but yeah, to me AP is just bad, uninspired and even took the time to be pretentious. The only good thing on the album comes from Infected Mushrooms.

​It does come off a bit pretentious in concept, that said, I do like some of the songs from it when they're isolated from the concept of the album. Infected Mushrooms is the **** dude. I was so happy when I saw that came from them. (I'm also a fan of the Aura+Venus juxtaposition. Venus is way less incredible without Aura right next to it.)

djBuffoon

​I may have given my opinion a bit too harshly, but yeah, to me AP is just bad, uninspired and even took the time to be pretentious. The only good thing on the album comes from Infected Mushrooms.

​I could sort of understand being disappointed in the music. Sort of. But bad? Sorry, I think that's ridiculous.

Bradley

I don't think Iggy can be as big as Gaga, well at least not in a short while. Also they are both very different artists so I don't think Iggy will get any pleasant outcome from mimicking Gaga's route.

Desperado

Gaga is one of the greatest singers in the industry THO, i can't say the same for the other lessor lol she's one of the weakest rapper in existence plus she's wack in general. 

Jenniferella

​I could sort of understand being disappointed in the music. Sort of. But bad? Sorry, I think that's ridiculous.

​The fact that you won't allow me to have a negative opinion of AP is even more ridiculous. 

​It does come off a bit pretentious in concept, that said, I do like some of the songs from it when they're isolated from the concept of the album. Infected Mushrooms is the **** dude. I was so happy when I saw that came from them. (I'm also a fan of the Aura+Venus juxtaposition. Venus is way less incredible without Aura right next to it.)

​The album itself is pretty tasteless to me and just too much, it's unbearable to listen to it from start to finish. The thing I hate the most is that I don't find it to be "Gaga" at all, I can't find her in any of the songs except for Aura and Dope. She explained that she had all the time in the world to work on it and did work on it for like 2 years. One whole year of pure hype for an album that has nothing to do with what is was supposed to be.

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Tove Lo

Judging by that leaked pop song she made pre-fame she doesn't have the ability to go that route either. 

​I think that one was just a bad song. 

This is pretty popish (and a decent song) and isn't rap. Though, this song wasn't supposed to be released. Her ex/ex-producer released this without her permission.

hop on that **** like a maniac

djBuffoon

​The fact that you won't allow me to have a negative opinion of AP is even more ridiculous. 

​Has your opinion been taken away? No. I just disagree.

Andreyw

​I think that one was just a bad song. 

This is pretty popish (and a decent song) and isn't rap. Though, this song wasn't supposed to be released. Her ex/ex-producer released this without her permission.

​Dunno why but it kinda reminds me of Kesha

Fiona Apple

I can already see this thread getting closed.

​You can be talented and create utter sh*t : let me introduce you to ARTPOP. 

Iggy has NO creative control of her career

​It's ok if you don't like ARTPOP but it's not utter **** for sure :love:

Vernier

The only way to "redeem" herself would be to take the Macklemore route and acknowledge her privilege which she seems to be willfully blind/ignorant too, but at this point, if she did do that, it'd look like she was pandering, so basically it's too late.

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

The difference is that Gaga actually opened her mouth about issues important to her instead of just acting like there's nothing in the world besides her music

Archived