Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kathy Griffin quits Fashion Police

Brainiac

Featured Posts

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They should have left the show rest in peace when Joan passed but NO ! they wanted more money :madge:

Don't be insecure if you heart is pure, you're still good to me if you're a bad kid baby.

I honestly think that it's awful for Giuliana to say such hateful comments about the way people look
I feel like she should know better because of the issues in her personal life (fertility issues, double mastectomy) I don't know why but I feel like this would make her more accepting of flaws and differences among people but she has really made some awful comments 

Jeffrey_This_Way

Its an entire show filled with awful comments, its sorta the point.  Maybe it would have been best to end the show with Joan's passing.  She was the only reason we started watching it in the first place. 

iloveit123

I'm upset!  I thought that Kathy was just perfect for the show.  

​Yeah, I am not happy that she left either. I thought she was doing fine.

Obviously she felt sensitive about haters on the Internet, some reviewers, and even from within (for example, that sad-ass Kelly Osbourne barely ever looked welcoming to her, and Giuliana suddenly got 50% more harsh).  And then drama queen Kelly had to up and quit so I am sure it made it more uncomfortable for Kathy to do the next episode. I am currently placing 80% of the blame on fashion wannabe Kelly O.

She should have risen above and just stuck it out for the season at least. And to be honest, I find her diatribe for quitting kind of B.S.... the whole thing about achieving perfection... sure, they critique people (and praise them, let's not forget), but the whole thing wasn't supposed to be taken that seriously. A comic should know this.

I wonder if Kathy would have quit if fashion poser Kelly Osbourne hadn't.

What a mess.

MelbHawker

Kelly O & Kathy have really disrespected Joan Rivers by quitting the show the way they have. Kelly's reasoning for quitting was ridiculous and Kathy knew what FP was prior to signing up. I just think out of respect for Joan.. stay on until the end of the season and then part ways with the show.

To me, FP is epic comedy. I laugh so hard watching it. No-one working on it means any harm or offence. Shame such a funny show has been thrown under the bus by Joan's so-called 'closest friends'. 

ARTPOPchamp

Kelly ruined everything when she forced Giuliana's hand in apologizing to Zendaya. I think Giuliana is great, I love the opinions Giuliana brings to the show. And Brad is just plain awful. George got out in time, the show was bound to crash and burn without Joan. But I do like Kathy. 

ARTPOPchamp

Kelly O & Kathy have really disrespected Joan Rivers by quitting the show the way they have. Kelly's reasoning for quitting was ridiculous and Kathy knew what FP was prior to signing up. I just think out of respect for Joan.. stay on until the end of the season and then part ways with the show.

To me, FP is epic comedy. I laugh so hard watching it. No-one working on it means any harm or offence. Shame such a funny show has been thrown under the bus by Joan's so-called 'closest friends'. 

:applause:

VOLANTIS

Good for ha.

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

SychosSoChic

Sending in my application to fill her spot as we speak.

It's my dream to be the next Joan Rivers (I still mourn her passing).

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Sugarfall

I love Kathy but I'm not surprised. Only reason people watched was Joan and Kathy didn't work 

Bad Bromance

Fashion Police ha ARTPOP era :air:

Why do you have to bad mouth ARTPOP?  SMH.

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Ladey Gagz

Why do you have to bad mouth ARTPOP?  SMH.

​Smh as well :roll:

You must be new here. "ARTPOP era" = tragic era

I didn't bad mouth ARTPOP. I said ARTPOP ERA :smh:

It's a known term not me bad mouthing ARTPOP

If you say that the ARTPOP era went super well as planned and was great, you're delusional :roll:

Archived