💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lindsay Lohan accused of photoshopping her thighs in IG post

lego

Featured Posts

lego

https://uk.celebrity.yahoo.com/gossip/omg/lindsay-lohan-accused-of-photoshopping-her-thighs-in-latest-instagram-post-100251234.html

Lindsay Lohan fans have accused the star of tampering with her latest Instagram snap after noticing that the background of the pic looked ever so slightly distorted around her thigh area...

Obviously not too up to speed with the tell-tale signs of photo editing, Linds innocently posted the snap of herself smiling sweetly into the camera in a slinky leotard, with the straight line of the door curving in behind her bum and upper thigh.

Oh, Lindsay.

Captioned with: "My feet look red lol- had to take that out. Only real red is my hair.

the 28-year-old probably didn't pre-meditate the utter madness that would go down in the comments, with pretty much everybody retorting that she'd digitally slimmed down her legs, stomach, and arms.

Users wrote: "Photoshop FAIL!"

"Nice photoshop, busted!"

"This is the worst photoshop I've seen lol."

"That is some bad photoshop right there."

Others were just hoping that Linds committed the ultimate Instagram #Fail on purpose, asking: "Did you leave this pic like this on purpose? I hope so."

Whilst another added: "So did she do this on purpose to be funny or did she really think her photoshop was good?"

We guess that we will never know...

497591e0-c89d-11e4-9e75-337f74b64832_lin

FreePalestine

xoxo cupcakke

If Lindsay actually had a thigh like that, poor ha. She'd have an awkwardly uneven booty with no salvation

barcodemonster

Wait she actually thought people wouldn't notice? :air:

scan my barcode

britneybritney4

someone needs to teach these girls how to not make it so obvious :madge: there's a right way to do it

RainingOnMe

Why people assume all stars that have edited photos on instagram edited it themselves? They hire people but they don't do good jobs 

Jenniferella

Oh god I hope it was supposed to be a joke

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

AquaFire Witch

It doesn't look photoshopped to me. She is already really paper thin so maybe that's her. I guess if it is altered I just don't have a good eye to notice!

HausOfAntonio

It doesn't look photoshopped to me. She is already really paper thin so maybe that's her. I guess if it is altered I just don't have a good eye to notice!

​I HOPE you're being sarcastic or else I'm praying for your eyesight.

Archived