💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Madonna will perform at iHeartRadio Music Awards!

Valextra

Featured Posts

Valextra

Madonna will perform at the iHeartRadio Music Awards! Now it’s official. Directly from iHeart.com Madonna will all perform along with Taylor Swift, Rihanna, Iggy Azalea, Sam Smith, Jason Aldean, Jamie Foxx, Meghan Trainor, Jason Derulo, Jennifer Hudson, Kelly Clarkson, Snoop Dogg, Nate Ruess, Alesso and Florida Georgia Line.

sam_6684.jpg?w=370&h=&crop=1

The 2015 iHeartRadio Music Awards air live Sunday, March 29th at 8pm ET/PT on NBC, and will be broadcast simultaneously on iHeartMedia stations nationwide and across the iHeartRadio digital music platform.

http://drownedmadonna.com/its-official-madonna-will-perform-at-iheartradio-music-awards/20150309

she's staring into my soul willing to devour it I can't handle :air:

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

britneybritney4

Thank u Madge :pray: keep blessing us with all these new performances and interviews. lift ur skirt up just one more time baby. 

HermioneGranger

She'll probably perform Ghosttown. Or maybe even a medley of Ghosttown and Living For Love.

somnambulist

I hope it's not Living for Love, the matador theme is boring. Ghosttown would be great. 

cookiemonster

more Ghosttown and Devil Pray please. and some more LFL with the Japanese chicks. 

Pure Adrenaline

she is going hard this era .... glad that she seems to care about this album unlike FLOP

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Archived