music news

BEYONCÉ dropping album in 4 WEEKS?

darkchylde

Featured Posts

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Darcklighter22

She has really odd looking fingers...well really skinny for her figure I would think they would be a little thicker (this is going to come off as offensive but it's not) 

and I like the honeycomb wring ...I don't see how this is any kind of hint at new music well not anything to do with 4 weeks

darkchylde

She has really odd looking fingers...well really skinny for her figure I would think they would be a little thicker (this is going to come off as offensive but it's not) 

and I like the honeycomb wring ...I don't see how this is any kind of hint at new music well not anything to do with 4 weeks

​First, 5 fingers on a studio. Now, 4 fingers and the beyhive all over it... At least, something is coming.

I don't find her fingers weird though?

Supersonic

why not 4 days ^^ 

​Probably because she posted those pic within an interval of exactly one week

Beyonce's fingers, like all other parts of her bootylicious body, are perfect and you will deal 

tumblr_ml88gwEmNj1ry10v1o1_500.gif

excited for whatever the Queen B has prepared for us, simple mortals :giveup:

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

monketsharona

​Probably because she posted those pic within an interval of exactly one week

​hum yeah I don't know Beyoncé is not the kind of girl to release two albums in one year though I could definitely see Beyoncé featuring on a song from somebody's new album :

Rihanna ?

Darcklighter22

​First, 5 fingers on a studio. Now, 4 fingers and the beyhive all over it... At least, something is coming.

I don't find her fingers weird though?

​I agree it could mean something is coming (hand't even noticed 5 in the studio pic tho..it's just there somewhat into the photo) and it's just the first time I see her hand up close I guess :pawsup:

Vernier

It didn't look like she meant to place all 5 fingers in the first pic anyways, so I doubt 4 fingers in the 2nd is some kinda countdown :spin:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Mess at people praising her fingers. I mean, I like her. But people overrate her so much that it is annoying. :wtf: 

ARTPOPisaChoice

Probably not a new album, but maybe a high-profile feature or promo single? Movie soundtrack song?

Hands up to the sky 🌧 I’ll be your galaxy 🌌

Dorothy Gale

Mess at people praising her figers. I mean, I like her. But people overrate her so much that it is annoying. :wtf: 

​Agreed

Archived