Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Madonna opens about being raped at 19 & dating Tupac

Pure Adrenaline

Featured Posts

Pure Adrenaline

In addition to serious issues like rape and her mom's death, she also announces that her next single will be "Ghosttown," for which she's shooting a video next week.

Did you know Madonna wrote "Vogue" in just a couple of hours? Or that she doesn't like being stoned? Or that she dated Tupac Shakur? (We really didn't know that one.)

Well, she revealed that and much, much more in a nearly 90-minute interview with Howard Stern on Wednesday (March 11) -- her first interview ever with the radio personality. The chat covered a lot of ground, from her childhood and the early death of her mother to the time she was raped but didn't report it and her odd friendship with Michael Jackson.

"I could certainly relate to him on many levels, but he was also a very shy person," she said of Jackson. "He was famous since he was a child and didn't really have a childhood. He was painfully shy. We didn't really have a relationship about me revealing myself to him, but making fun of the crazy world we were living and working in. We didn't talk about our childhoods. ... I think he felt eternally tortured. It was hard for him to look into people's eyes."

madonna-and-howard-stern-march-2015-bill 

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop-shop/6495261/madonna-howard-stern-interview-tupac?utm_source=twitter 

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

The Child

OMG ! I've been listening so much to Ghosttown and I kept thinking about a possible music video, yaas Madonna ! :applause:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

LoveandMagic

I thought I had heard the Tupac thing before though??

I'm glad it was a good interview and she and Stern were comfortable around each other.

Can't wait to see Ghosttown!

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

artRaver

​Didn't we know this already tho?

Madge-Tupac.png

192e60180bc4f087cef0ce43a065c69b.jpg

I didn't expect anyone to take me serious, wow... ​:air:

I knew they dated, but I just thought of those gifs when I seen that part. That's all.

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

elijahfan

Is this some kind of habit for pop stars to open up about their s-xual abuse experiences on Howard Stern? :rip:

Sugarfall

Is this some kind of habit for pop stars to open up about their s-xual abuse experiences on Howard Stern? :rip:

​Howard kept asking her really personal questions, I was afraid Madge would blow up any minute :deadbanana: 

Pain of fame1

I.CANT.BELIEVE.THIS.

So madonna was also raped at 19? ITS EXACTLY THE SAME AS GAGA

britneybritney4

I.CANT.BELIEVE.THIS.

So madonna was also raped at 19? ITS EXACTLY THE SAME AS GAGA

she wasnt 19 tho. she was at least 20 or 21. not that it makes a difference. 

Pure Adrenaline

​Only Haword the confession chanteuse :gaycat: 

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Archived