đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Taylor Swift's 1989 now the 3rd best-selling US album of the decade so far

Mills

Featured Posts

Paper Planes

​Please tell me you are kidding.. :lolly: Gaga has sold 22m only with TF+The Fame Monster :air: I am not saying she has sold more than Taylor.But your numbers couldn't be more wrong

​There's no 'official' WW sales counter, so I had to take the statistics I could find. She couldn't have sold more than 30m worldwide at this point, but the fact that Taylor's US album sales stay consistently high with each album and can roughly match up with "massive album seller" Lady Gaga's WW numbers... Wow.

delete it fat

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fiona Apple

​There's no 'official' WW sales counter, so I had to take the statistics I could find. She couldn't have sold more than 30m worldwide at this point, but the fact that Taylor's US album sales stay consistently high with each album and can roughly match up with "massive album seller" Lady Gaga's WW numbers... Wow.

​Yea but she had sold around 29-30m from The Fame til ARTPOP so you are wrong lol.I obviously think that Taylor is an amazingly successful artist. And I love her. I am just saying that you overdo it

Ladey Gagz

​She's outselling Gaga's WW numbers in the US alone :laughga: 

​Clock ha :rip:

Not people here trying to bring Gaga up for no apparent reason. Maybe they're insecure of Gaga's success/numbers? :confused: Not people trying to convince Gaga has sold more albums WW than Taylor has in the US :rip:

But nobody is interested in her here in europe and she never had the impact on pop culture like Gaga had.

HoneyBaby

But nobody is interested in her here in europe and she never had the impact on pop culture like Gaga had.

​who are people in europe interested in then? please, just don't say gaga :awkney:

Baptiste

​who are people in europe interested in then? please, just don't say gaga :awkney:

In France, Rihanna and Sia are international artists people are interested in. 

:slam:

Spock

But why would you even compare a worldwide pop act to somebody who is having her first pop era (and was deemed "local" for making country music for years)? It doesn't even make sense. And if you haven't felt the impact of Shake It Off, Blank Space or 1989 here in Europe you have been living under a rock. Also, the sold out dates of last year's Red Tour and this year's 1989 World Tour in Europe, including a sold out night with 50k capacity at Hyde Park, say something different. 

who will love me when the night is over

GreenEyes

Most of you are so negative it's so sad :rip: 

Taylor is widely successful 

Gaga is also widely successful 

Same with many other pop artists In their own right

Now stop b---hing 

Jewels n Drugs

Most of you are so negative it's so sad :rip: 

Taylor is widely successful 

Gaga is also widely successful 

Same with many other pop artists In their own right