💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Taylor Swift's 1989 now the 3rd best-selling US album of the decade so far

Mills

Featured Posts

ViviLittleM

US album sales: Fearless 6,909,000 | Taylor Swift 5,492,000 | "1989" 4,504,000 | Speak Now 4,480,000 | Red 4,160,000.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Slaylord :giveup: 

æœˆă«ă‹ă‚ăŁăŠă€ăŠă—ăŠăă‚ˆïŒđŸŒ™

Paper Planes

​in the US. Not as WW as gaga

​She's outselling Gaga's WW numbers in the US alone :laughga: She is slaying all of our faves put together by just being herself. Massive props to her :applause:

delete it fat

iMonster

Her last album (1989) was the first album I ever bought of hers. Didn't disappoint, I honestly like every record on that album. 

Would I pay to see her in concert? No. But I will definitely say she's talented and I respect her. 

Spock

She outsold her last two albums in 19 weeks :legend:

who will love me when the night is over

Spock

​in the US. Not as WW as gaga

​Are people still going for the "local" drag? Yawn. And is the comparison to Gaga necessary? Like, they have absolutely nothing to do with each other

who will love me when the night is over

Fiona Apple

She is the biggest album seller of our generation :applause:If only she was a global popstar she would sell like 15m with every of her albums

Fiona Apple

​She's outselling Gaga's WW numbers in the US alone :laughga: She is slaying all of our faves put together by just being herself. Massive props to her :applause:

​If you mean ARTPOP's WW numbers yeah.. But not her other albums.

Americano

Remember when Gaga and Taylor were comparable? Now Gaga is lucky to do 25% Swift's numbers :rip: 

Fiona Apple

​Lady Gaga's albums sold worldwide (TF-AP) - 23 million (http://www.statisticbrain.com/lady-gaga-career-statistics/)

Taylor Swift's albums sold in the US alone - 25.4 million

TF's massive success couldn't even save Gaga's WW numbers here.

​Please tell me you are kidding.. :lolly: Gaga has sold 22m only with TF+The Fame Monster :air: I am not saying she has sold more than Taylor.But your numbers couldn't be more wrong.The site says ARTPOP has sold 700k and TFM 3m.. Bye gurl :hunty:

Archived