Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Taylor Swift

Spock

Featured Posts

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After wowing a crowd of 76,000 at ANZ Stadium on Saturday night, the star had a private audience with one young devotee on a Sydney street yesterday.

On seeing the girl in one of her tour T-shirts, Swift had her driver stop on a Surry Hills street for a photo captured by the child’s mother.

The singer is known for surprising diehard “Swifties” and last year released a YouTube video of her giving fans gifts, sometimes personally delivering them.

Later she boarded a private jet with speculation as to her next destination.

c1c1024fa8d9d1b7e54c224cd8d1f8b6?width=6

f48c064c58f15b3cc3c42129e4f204b1?width=6

http://www.perthnow.com.au/entertainment/confidential/taylor-swift-makes-one-young-fans-day-during-her-trip-to-sydney/news-story/e275bac66b2fde304770a7b74008c56e

Selfless, belenovlent, kind queen :applause:

who will love me when the night is over

7 NOMINATIONS :giveup: 

WE MADE IT HENNYS :giveup:

Praying to God Kendrick and Abel split the urban/rap votes and those other two the country/rock votes so the Lors wins :pray: 

1 hour ago, JeffSwift said:

I PRAY to the heavens that 1989 wins AOTY. What do you guys think it's chances are? 

I think it's a pretty tough AOTY and they all have pretty equal chances of winning. But 1989 is the only pop album, while the others dabble in similar genres, so it may split the votes and work in Taylor's favor :shrug: 

So the 1989 tour ended.

I saw some fans complain about the show, saying that it was far from being one of Taylor's better tours.

Is this true? She didn't tour my area so I don't know, but did the tour have some serious problems? It seemed fine from what I saw of it.

Riot Poof
On 12/7/2015 at 5:59 PM, Spock said:

I think it's a pretty tough AOTY and they all have pretty equal chances of winning. But 1989 is the only pop album, while the others dabble in similar genres, so it may split the votes and work in Taylor's favor :shrug: 

I'm lowkey dreading the Grammys because Taylor's gonna get sh¡t regardless of if she wins or not.

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

9 minutes ago, JeffSwift said:

WE ARE GETTING 1989 WORLD TOUR LIVE. REJOICE 

JUST SAW IT SLAY

Kinda disgusted we didn't snatch the thread though. That person is always on the hunt for hit threads lmao

Musical guests featured in The 1989 World Tour LIVE include:
Alanis Morissette, Alison Krauss, Beck, St. Vincent, Ellie Goulding, Fetty Wap, Fifth Harmony, Idina Menzel, John Legend, Justin Timberlake, Leona Lewis, Lisa Kudrow,
Lorde, Mary J. Blige, Mick Jagger, Miranda Lambert, Natalie Maines, Nelly + HAIM, Nick Jonas, Ricky Martin, Selena Gomez, Steven Tyler, The Weeknd, Walk the Moon, Wiz Khalifa.

The 1989 World Tour Live also includes special guests appearances including:
Andreja Pejic, Behati Prinsloo, Candice Swanepoel, Cara Delevingne, Chris Rock, Ciara, Dwayne Wade,Ellen Degeneres, Gigi Hadid, Hailee Steinfeld, Heidi Klum, Joan Baez, Julia Roberts, Karlie Kloss, Kendall Jenner, Kobe Bryant, Lena Dunham, Lily Aldridge, Lily Donaldson, Mariska Hargitay, Martha Hunt, Matt LeBlanc, Russell Wilson,
Sean O’Pry, Serena Williams, U.S. Women's Soccer Team.

They filmed the London show and I had cameras on my face for such a long time, I'd die if i'm in it :giveup:

Archived