Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Taylor Swift

Spock

Featured Posts

Riot Poof

Taylor Swift haters = Tayters.

03085543-87de-47ab-a4eb-58e7e39d022e-620

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Riot Poof

IT'S COMING

:giveup:

Do you know what she said in the mag?

We are not ready. :giveup: Is there any chance that this would receive a proper music video treatment? Or is she still chained to that deal where she needs to release a tour video? 

Do you know what she said in the mag?

I read a few scans on twitter (didn't save them sorry) but it didn't seem that important, just some fluff piece. She did mention again that she was going to take a break though

We are not ready. :giveup: Is there any chance that this would receive a proper music video treatment? Or is she still chained to that deal where she needs to release a tour video? 

Tour video I would say :shrug:

But the Red one was cute so I don't mind that much. It's not like the song is going to be particularly successful

who will love me when the night is over

Tour video I would say :shrug:

But the Red one was cute so I don't mind that much. It's not like the song is going to be particularly successful

She made this era to destroy Katheryn. What happened? :green: 

Alison, what's good?

41ec109351.png

She made this era to destroy Katheryn. What happened? :green: 

Alison, what's good?

41ec109351.png

She stopped giving a **** for six months between Blank Space and Bad Blood :saw:

Redstreak

I just can't imagine she'd give it a tour video. She did mention after BB about more single with more actual videos that she'd pay with her own money

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Riot Poof

I'm in Spain right now. I heard "Bad Blood" while I was shopping at Ale-Hop. I also went to Portugal last weekend. I heard "Wildest Dreams" TWICE on the bus (once while going to Portugal, once while coming back to Spain).

Who said Europeans don't curr about Taylor Swift? :hor:

I'm in Spain right now. I heard "Bad Blood" while I was shopping at Ale-Hop. I also went to Portugal last weekend. I heard "Wildest Dreams" TWICE on the bus (once while going to Portugal, once while coming back to Spain).

Who said Europeans don't curr about Taylor Swift? :hor:

OMG Ale Hop! I bought a pair of b---hing sunglasses and a bunch of stuff I didn't know I needed there :legend:

Riot Poof

OMG Ale Hop! I bought a pair of b---hing sunglasses and a bunch of stuff I didn't know I needed there :legend:

omg yaaaaaaaaaaaaas. Ale-Hop is so cool. I especially love how it looks so classy, but they also sell vulgar stuff. Like... they had this toy guy. Apparently, he screams if you insert a pen/pencil into his ánus. :ghost:

The cow SLAYS.

3715547_300x300.jpg

We need this store in the US.

Archived