Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Taylor Swift

Spock

Featured Posts

This is a video I took of Style at my show with Gigi, Kendall, Serena, Martha, Karlie and Cara :party:

I lost my **** when Karlie came out :giveup:

And it's unlisted so in your face HitlorNation :sis:

who will love me when the night is over

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Riot Poof

This is a video I took of Style at my show with Gigi, Kendall, Serena, Martha, Karlie and Cara :party:

I lost my **** when Karlie came out :giveup:

And it's unlisted so in your face HitlorNation :sis:

I hope she keeps "Style" on her setlist when I'm able to see her. :giveup:

I wish Taylor wasn't pulling Princes left and right. I remember one time I tried to find the godly mashup of "Enchanted" and "Wildest Dreams" with no success. :cryga:

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

As if the haters aren't salty enough. :giveup:

Sometimes I question my country's taste in things. :cryga: We're good at birthing great entertainers tho. After all, that's where Kween Gaga and Kween Taylor come from.

I'm honestly here for interesting visuals, even if there's not a clear storyline. That's why I love Björk's videos, for example. :legend:

We should spice up the Kylie base thread too. :hor:

QUESTION: How's Taylor's popularity in Europe (based on personal experience)? Like... do you hear her on the radio at all?

It's going to be beautiful :pray:

I could never get into Bjork tbh, but I totally respect her and know she's an amazing artist. I think we are going to be the only ones posting here and in the Kylie base :dies:

Well, she wasn't that famous until a couple of years ago. I think they used to play the Love Story music video when it came out and on the radio and that was it until WANEGBT. IKWYT was pretty big here. I get NRJ Music which is a french music channel and MTV UK, and they play her pretty often. Wildest Dreams I only saw a couple of times, Bad Blood a bit more, but SIO, BS and Style were all on pretty heavy rotation. Same for radio. The demand is certainly there though, contrary to what some :green: people say. All of her shows have been sold out and she draws huge crowds in the UK. Fans are speculating that a proper European leg is going to be announced in the next couple of months

who will love me when the night is over

Torsoface

Not a Taylor fan but I had to come here to say that Wildest Dreams is the best song I've heard in a long time! 

And that video :giveup: 

Not a Taylor fan but I had to come here to say that Wildest Dreams is the best song I've heard in a long time! 

And that video :giveup: 

Thanks for saying that! Her stuff prior to the recent one, in my opinion, beats 1989. Just saying. Maybe you can listen to Fearless? :awesome: 

Riot Poof

Queen Red is Taylor's best album imo.

It was what made me a fan in the first place. :pray:

ChicaSkas

Listening to this on total repeat to get through my rough day! 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Can we talk about "Stay Beautiful"? It's such a hidden gem in ha discography :cry:

I wish more people would know about it it's totally great.

Also, do you guys know her unreleased song "Stupid Boy"? I listen to it often it's such an angry song which is unusual from her but I love it.

Can we talk about "Stay Beautiful"? It's such a hidden gem in ha discography :cry:

I wish more people would know about it it's totally great.

I agree. Oh My My My (Mary's Song) is a good one, too.

Also, do you guys know her unreleased song "Stupid Boy"? I listen to it often it's such an angry song which is unusual from her but I love it.

When was this? Before Fearless?

I agree. Oh My My My (Mary's Song) is a good one, too.

When was this? Before Fearless?

I dont know when was the song recorded, I found it on youtube years ago before the red era I guess....I had it for years

Do any of you have the official Wildest Dreams instrumental?

I know all 1989 instrumentals leaked shortly after the album came out, but of course, Hitlor Nation did a nice job of removing it from everywhere. I just want to listen to the WD one, it sounds so lovely :cry:

Riot Poof

Do any of you have the official Wildest Dreams instrumental?

I know all 1989 instrumentals leaked shortly after the album came out, but of course, Hitlor Nation did a nice job of removing it from everywhere. I just want to listen to the WD one, it sounds so lovely :cry:

I don't have it, but do you want the instrumental of the album version or of the single version?

I don't have it, but do you want the instrumental of the album version or of the single version?

The album version

I dont know when was the song recorded, I found it on youtube years ago before the red era I guess....I had it for years

Wait. It's actually good. :giveup: 

Archived