Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Taylor Swift

Spock

Featured Posts

"Style" still did well considering its circumstances. I wish it was another #1 for her tho. I absolutely love it. At least American radio still plays it. It's probably the song I heard the most on the radio ever since I started paying attention to the car radio during car rides. :pray:

No promo? Was she busy rehearsing for her tour?

I actually love the video. :giveup: I guess I'm in the minority. I've heard plenty of people be like "wtf" at it. But it honestly doesn't have the imagery I associated with "Style." When I listen to "Style," I imagine that I'm driving on the highway at night. Taylor could've been dancing in a city at night all by herself with the city lights illuminating her. idk.

Did you read about the theory that the "Style" video is Illuminati propaganda about the effects of mind control or whatever?

I love the remix of "Wildest Dreams." I feel like it's an improvement on the album version.

Yeah but for me the "considering the circumstances" is exactly the problem. She had the hype and the one-two punch thanks to SIO and BS. The acclaim was there for the song and it was such a fan favorite. Her third #1 was being handed to her on a platter and she ruined it

Yeah, she had this bull**** excuse of being to busy rehearsing for the tour to perform at the Grammys when the tour was like four months away and she was seen all week at the beach with the Haim sisters. Like:fthis: 

I love it too and I completely agree about the imagery not fitting. She should have gone with a storyline, but nothing as dramatic or cinematic as Flawless Dreams. I think she thought it was going to be a cute idea for gifs and stuff but it kind of backfired :emma:

No, what theory? :laughga:

who will love me when the night is over

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Riot Poof

I for one think people should stop worrying about what Taylor Swift is doing and worry about turning their math homework in on time. 

CHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILL :giveup:

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

Riot Poof

Anyways, I wanted to revive this thread to spread positivity about Tay Tay. Let's be positive and maybe others will take note. :hor:

Riot Poof

I almost bought airfare from Jersey to Tampa for the last show of the 1989 tour LOL, 

Did you ever see Taylor live? How is she? Is the tour a SPECTACLE?

All I know is that she has guests.

Imagine if she brings up Gaga one day. :giveup:

Did you ever see Taylor live? How is she? Is the tour a SPECTACLE?

All I know is that she has guests.

Imagine if she brings up Gaga one day. :giveup:

I saw her 3 times on the Speak Now tour, 5 times on the Red tour and 3 times on the 1989 tour (so far) LOL

She is phenomenal, you literally don't stop screaming until it's over, and then internally you scream until you pass out 

Riot Poof

I can't wait for her to snatch at the Grammys :giveup:

What if she becomes the first woman to get AOTY twice?

Riot Poof

Yeah but for me the "considering the circumstances" is exactly the problem. She had the hype and the one-two punch thanks to SIO and BS. The acclaim was there for the song and it was such a fan favorite. Her third #1 was being handed to her on a platter and she ruined it

Yeah, she had this bull**** excuse of being to busy rehearsing for the tour to perform at the Grammys when the tour was like four months away and she was seen all week at the beach with the Haim sisters. Like:fthis: 

I love it too and I completely agree about the imagery not fitting. She should have gone with a storyline, but nothing as dramatic or cinematic as Flawless Dreams. I think she thought it was going to be a cute idea for gifs and stuff but it kind of backfired :emma:

No, what theory? :laughga:

I was watching the Grammys that night too. If she performed "Style," I would've screamed. :giveup:

"Do What U Want" is one of my favorite songs too. Both "Style" and "Do What U Want" had the potential to smash, but they got neglected. Why must this happen to me? :giveup: And don't even get me started on Kylie and the US...

This theory.

"While the video Style can be interpreted as a simple succession of pretty images starring two beautiful people, an educated look at the imagery at hand reveals at deeper story. Through symbols, the video alludes to a psychological process: The fracturing of the core persona and the creation of alters – the ultimate goal of Monarch mind control. While this interpretation might sound 'out there', mind control is a constant recurring theme in the music industry (proof can be found in my countless previous articles)."

Now I can't stop thinking about Taylor's love interest in her "Style" as her alter-ego. :giveup:

Riot Poof

Update: I just bought airfare to Tampa for the last night of the tour on Halloween. 

Congrats! :party:

Make sure to tell us all about it.

What if she becomes the first woman to get AOTY twice?

Imagine the slayage :giveup: And the haters are going to be so salty, it will be insane :giveup:

I was watching the Grammys that night too. If she performed "Style," I would've screamed. :giveup:

"Do What U Want" is one of my favorite songs too. Both "Style" and "Do What U Want" had the potential to smash, but they got neglected. Why must this happen to me? :giveup: And don't even get me started on Kylie and the US...

This theory.

"While the video Style can be interpreted as a simple succession of pretty images starring two beautiful people, an educated look at the imagery at hand reveals at deeper story. Through symbols, the video alludes to a psychological process: The fracturing of the core persona and the creation of alters – the ultimate goal of Monarch mind control. While this interpretation might sound 'out there', mind control is a constant recurring theme in the music industry (proof can be found in my countless previous articles)."

Now I can't stop thinking about Taylor's love interest in her "Style" as her alter-ego. :giveup:

Kylie in the US :madge: Style and DWUW floppage :madge: you guys are a terrible country!

Wait :duck: that actually kind of makes sense, but I don't think it's illuminati haha. I prefer to see it as a cute tubmlr gif collage with a thin storyline that you kind of have to reach to see

who will love me when the night is over

Riot Poof

Imagine the slayage :giveup: And the haters are going to be so salty, it will be insane :giveup:

Kylie in the US :madge: Style and DWUW floppage :madge: you guys are a terrible country!

Wait :duck: that actually kind of makes sense, but I don't think it's illuminati haha. I prefer to see it as a cute tubmlr gif collage with a thin storyline that you kind of have to reach to see

As if the haters aren't salty enough. :giveup:

Sometimes I question my country's taste in things. :cryga: We're good at birthing great entertainers tho. After all, that's where Kween Gaga and Kween Taylor come from.

I'm honestly here for interesting visuals, even if there's not a clear storyline. That's why I love Björk's videos, for example. :legend:

We should spice up the Kylie base thread too. :hor:

QUESTION: How's Taylor's popularity in Europe (based on personal experience)? Like... do you hear her on the radio at all?

Riot Poof

If the Grammy's pull another rrrrrrrandom access memories sized flop i'll literally start a riot 

What do you mean? Are you talking about if 1989 gets snubbed?

Archived