Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Taylor Swift

Spock

Featured Posts

Spock

:lmao: nnn a certain member reported a three day old post in that no Taylor Swift music on the radio thread after a certain exchange on a certain status update. so lame :toofunny: 

who will love me when the night is over

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JeffSwift

Let's spam this gif :sis:

ibvdLADhDxh0dc.gif

No but in all seriousness, I am sick and tired. Like, it's impossible to have a Taylor thread nowadays without those irritating and stupid walls of text full of bull**** from Strawberry Blonde and that imbecile Kat liking them. Tbh it started out pretty good but now it's full of negativity. I got so dragged in that Nicki tweets thread that it wasn't even funny. I'm not even going to bother in that Trap Queen thread or any other stupid draggings (except when they're incredibly ridiculous, like when that person said that she only tours in festival in Europe in that Taylor is LOCAL!!!!!1 thread :toofunny: ). I'm just going to sit back, wait for her to slay and snatch again with TS6 and quote some posts I bookmarked then

I so agree, it's literally every single Taylor Swift related thread where we get people who act as if they are therapists who act as if they can diagnose Taylor Swift and the future of her career by her tweets. LOL

This era is a mess for us. :toofunny: 

So yeah here's the order of my fave albums by Taylor:

Red > Speak Now 1989 > Fearless Taylor Swift

Riot Poof

This era is a mess for us. :toofunny: 

No, it isn't! All this hatred is just an unfortunate byproduct of huge success. Taylor is one of the few pop girls who are currently killing it, and naturally people who aren't so enamored with her get angry that she's getting all this success, acclaim, and exposure.

Swifties should have nothing but pride for Taylor! Y'all are lucky to stan for a musician who gets more and more successful as the years go by. I'd consider myself a stan if not for the fact that I'm not 100% on board with her first two albums, but Speak Now, Red, and 1989 are all fantastic. Red is legit one of my favorite albums of all time.

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

Riot Poof

Whenever I go out for a drive and I hear "Style" on the radio, I feel like Gay Jesus just sent me a blessing. :pray:

It's a shame that "Style" didn't hit #1. It's my favorite Taylor song ever. :giveup:

Riot Poof

I agree. :giveup: 

Does it give off "late night drive" vibes to you? I really hope it comes on the radio when I'm driving at night. That would be so perfect. I kinda wish the video had more of that kind of imagery, but it was really beautiful nonetheless.

People say that "Style" is part of a wave of '80s-inspired songs, along with "Do What U Want" and "Love Me Harder." I just happen to really love all three of those songs. :flutter:

Spock

Can somebody take over arguing with that Kat in the Shake It Off thread? I'm like one click away from telling him to **** off :saladga:

Riot Poof

Does anyone else here think that the "Will Taylor Swift join the 27 Club" thread is incredibly disrespectful? Some Taylor haters are treating is as a light-hearted subject, but this is someone's possible death we're talking about. :saladga:

JeffSwift

Is anyone planning on going to any more of the shows? I am really thinking of flying to Tampa for the last show of the tour. I saw the last show of the Red tour in Nashville and it was an incredible experience. 

Riot Poof

Does anyone else here think that the "Will Taylor Swift join the 27 Club" thread is incredibly disrespectful? Some Taylor haters are treating is as a light-hearted subject, but this is someone's possible death we're talking about. :saladga:

It got locked. :whitney:

Spock

Is anyone planning on going to any more of the shows? I am really thinking of flying to Tampa for the last show of the tour. I saw the last show of the Red tour in Nashville and it was an incredible experience. 

Well, there aren't any more dates in Europe so no :neyde:

But if she announces a new leg in Europe next year I want to go again :party:

Riot Poof

What songs would y'all present to a hater who thinks Tay Tay is basic?

I choose "Safe & Sound" and "State of Grace." :pray:

Archived